Captain Next season

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I hate the question, you have no idea what the characters are like in the dressing room so it's impossible to answer

Very true. I get the feeling Borner would be the pick of those still with us, he has a hint of the old Bobby Moore about him, assertive, calm and leads by example...and of course his position gives the ideal view of the team and opposition. Bannan is not the right man for the job in my view as he always whinges at team mates, officials and looks to the bench when things are going pear shaped. I’m sure that one of Loovens great strengths on the pitch was to get players to adjust to what the opposites were doing throughout the game...he was vastly underrated as captain probably because he just got on with the job every game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I hate the question, you have no idea what the characters are like in the dressing room so it's impossible to answer

Yep we cant possibly know but the managers do and they have all chosen lees. 

Luongo would seem the best shout from what is currently available, but as already said, I think the club needs to sign a proper leader of men, but god knows who. I suspect money will be tight going forward and the released list from the Champ doesn't particularly inspire me.

• Like 1