Captain Next season

Julian Börner is one of only three natural leaders I've really clocked playing for Wednesday in my short time watching us (Loovens and Hutchinson being the other two). Smiley determined bloke that's built like a brick shithouse... would be mad not to utilise him as a captain. 

• Like 2

Bannan is the stand out choice except that he isn't actually a very good captain. Borner is natural choice for me. I'd like to say Iorfa but I'm just not sure, think he'd be like Tommy Lees when he was captain, a stable performer personally but not able to bring up the performance of others. 

• Like 2

Gary Cahill after he demands a move to his beloved Owls and agrees to play for a nominal wage with a bonus for when we get promotion to the EPL.

or Loungo maybe?

Iorfa still needs to focus on developing his own game rather than taking on additional responsibility.

Luongo out of current midfield. 

In terms of who deserves it for loyalty to the club and for being a long servant then Palmer - starts majority of games and can play in various positions. Knows what it means to play for the club too - does he have leadership qualities for it though?

• Like 1