GK : Darlow

LB: Garbutt

CM : WINDASS 

CM : Maddison

RM : Murphy 

LM/RM : Burke

CF : Wickham 

CF : Tshimanga 

Also think they will take Da Cruz if right deal can be done and would look to move on Lees,westwood,Nuhui,and Lee

Edited by westy365owl

26 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

GK : Darlow

LB: Garbutt

CM : WINDASS 

CM : Maddison

RM : Murphy 

LM/RM : Burke

CF : Wickham 

CF : Tshimanga 

Also think they will take Da Cruz if right deal can be done and would look to move on Lees,westwood,Nuhui,and Lee

Reads more like a wet dream than a realistic shopping list... but summer is the time to dream. We can but wish

Cm Ryan Woods would be a good buy as a defensive midfielder. 

Right back Ng from Crewe or Manea from

Bucharest.

Left back I’d go back for Lazaar to compete with Penney.

Striker all out for Wickham. Tyreese Campbell at stoke. Look abroad.  

As well as Chelsea have a look at Leicester’s fringe players, some of which would be excellent here.

Edited by Dutch McLovin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Manwë said:

Ideal transfers for me are: Westwood to Liverpool for £25m, Odubajo to Man City for £45m, Van Aken to Ajax for £12.5m rising to £12.6m based on international appearances, Jones to Barnsley for £5.7m, Pelupessy to Sheffield United for £32m

Dont be silly

barnsley wont pay over £5m for jones

Will Celtic come back in for Rhodes? , Westwood to Huddersfield was another rumour.

We will end up with a Chris Turner situation when loads of players left. Monk has said its important to get the four loans back, Windass perhaps permanent, Murphy said he wants to come back, Da Cruz and I am sure will want to stay and hopefully we can work a deal for Wickham. 

Uncertain are Lees, Moses, Van Aken, Reach

Lets hope Monk has got deals lined up

9 hours ago, fingyfop said:

This is what I reckon we have going into next season with a 3-5-2 and then general positions they've played under Monk

GK: Wildsmith/Dawson

RWB: Odubajo

CBs: Iorfa/Borner/Lees/Palmer, Van Aaken

LWB: Harris/Penney

CM: Bannan, Luongo, Hunt, Reach, Pelupessy

ST: Rhodes

This is what I think we should do.

GK: Wildsmith/Dawson

RWB: New/Harris

CBs: Iorfa/Borner/New/Palmer/New

LWB: New/Penney

CM: Bannan/Luongo/Hunt/New/New,                                                                                                                                                           Pelupessy

ST: New/New/New/new

Get rid: Rhodes, Reach, Odubajo, Lees, Van Aaken

So 10 signings, and 4 new strikers.

Well also I wouldn't have offered pelupessy a new contract in the first place.

Hope so 

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Bucharest.

As well as Chelsea have a look at Leicester’s fringe players, some of which would be excellent here.

Incredible how much I Agree with you. 

I'm a huge fan of Ryan Woods, but think that Callum Slattery would be better, cheaper and younger option. Quite similar in style. 

Love how you mentioned Perry Ng. Great right back with bags of energy and never say die attitude. Captain's material. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Bucharest.

Good shouts, Campbell is the type of player I hope we go for particularly if Stoke got relegated and we had money to spend. We need to try and snap up some decent young players with potential and resale value. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malek said:

Incredible how much I Agree with you. 

I'm a huge fan of Ryan Woods, but think that Callum Slattery would be better, cheaper and younger option. Quite similar in style. 

Love how you mentioned Perry Ng. Great right back with bags of energy and never say die attitude. Captain's material. 

Should definitely sign Ng having his name on your shirt would be dead cheap

7 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Will Celtic come back in for Rhodes? , Westwood to Huddersfield was another rumour.

We will end up with a Chris Turner situation when loads of players left. Monk has said its important to get the four loans back, Windass perhaps permanent, Murphy said he wants to come back, Da Cruz and I am sure will want to stay and hopefully we can work a deal for Wickham. 

Uncertain are Lees, Moses, Van Aken, Reach

Lets hope Monk has got deals lined up

Celtic were never in for Rhodes. That was one of the most ridiculous rumours I’ve seen on here. When Norwich are relegated they are probably worth a shout if we want to try and move him on. I don’t see Rhodes leaving though because we already need to sign multiple forwards without him leaving.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Celtic were never in for Rhodes. That was one of the most ridiculous rumours I’ve seen on here. When Norwich are relegated they are probably worth a shout if we want to try and move him on. I don’t see Rhodes leaving though because we already need to sign multiple forwards without him leaving.

It was Wigan that Rhodes very nearly signed for on deadline day. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’d like us to go lower leagues and find hungrier players. That Marcus Browne at Oxford looked a good player last night. 

Yes I thought he did Sadly, would we be dealing with Boro, his parent club, after their campaign to get us punished

Just now, gurujuan said:

Yes I thought he did Sadly, would we be dealing with Boro, his parent club, after their campaign to get us punished

Didn’t realize he was on loan. No chance then.