Owls in Canada

spot on. Just trying to ship my gear to Okinawwa again, I don't want to go back.And I have to figure out the time difference for the derby.

Contract.I have to fix an unknown cockup from the last time I was there. No idea what's wrong, but I have to fix it anyways. So its a 2 day jaunt to Okinawa and on to Korea for 2 more weeks. Plus another month after the new year.Gonna have bocoup frequent flier miles.

right now I am a fiber optic engineer. I do fiber instal, instruction, design, repair, tech support, etc. in lovey places around the US and the world.

Grey cup Anyone going? (anyone care?)Mickjj - you selling your tickets?lol

I Did not go in fact I was up in Kimberley again watching my son play hockey. I really do not like CFL football, Imuch prefer NFL. When I arrived back at Vancouver airport Sunday night there were a lot of Green &Gold supporters hanging around looking the worse for wear.

:cc_canadian: Well since we haven't had a thread put up, I thought Iwould since today marks 25 years since I moved here.Time flies

I lived in Edmonton for six months about 14 years ago. I lived in Michina Park, i think it was called, really cool place. I went to school at Saint Boniffers and Louis Saint Laurent, have you heard of them??. I loved West Edmonton Mall its huge. Yea went to Calgary, Vancouver, Banff and Jasper for a bit as well

Yes to your questions - were your parents at u of Alberta? I assume so as Michener Park is University married housing.If you've been to WEM can you spot the similarity with Meadowhall?

We went here because my Dad worked at the uni there. So I presume thats why we lived at Michener Park. I remember a big yellow building at the uni, I think its called or knicknamed the butter domeWell West Edmonton Mall is miles bigger than Meadowhall, its the biggest in the world isn't it??

We went here because my Dad worked at the uni there. So I presume thats why we lived at Michener Park. I remember a big yellow building at the uni, I think its called or knicknamed the butter domeWell West Edmonton Mall is miles bigger than Meadowhall, its the biggest in the world isn't it??

Butterdome indeed.WEM and Meadowhall were designed/developed by the same companies. In WEM there is a centrepiece that is a statue of oil rig workers - in Meadowhall there is also a centrepiece but it's steel workers.When I first entered Meadowhall I had to pinch mysef to remind me I was actually in Sheffield. Strange but true.So when you were at shcool, did you wear you SWFC scarf?