Owls in Canada

Guest Nutters

Whooo, somewhere where i can temp belong!!Someone tell me that the rest of canada is much better than Thunderbay, this place is as dull as a fish and chip supper at one o'clock in the morning at Huskeys (which i done twice now :( )

I used to live in Welland, Ontario and I now live a couple of miles from the river Welland in England !My parents emigrated and gave it uo after 5 years moving back to Sheffield, for which I will be eternally grateful?At school we played Baseball, ice Hockey and Lacrosse - which is a girls game, unless of course, you are playing with a severed enemies head! I never saw a football until I was 10!

Nutters, I keep tellin' ya, head west young man. Loads of work great lifestyle, bit cold and 7 hours behind GMT

Am headed to Toronto around Holloween for a week with work. Any owls around then?

Not been to To for over 10 years. Word is to avoid flying Air France - I had a relative on that plane, BTW.Todler, did you watch the hockey last night? I'm off the to the Oilers game on Saturday

Guest Nutters

Nutters, I keep tellin' ya, head west young man. Loads of work great lifestyle, bit cold and 7 hours behind GMT

Not been to To for over 10 years. Word is to avoid flying Air France - I had a relative on that plane, BTW.

Todler, did you watch the hockey last night? I'm off the to the Oilers game on Saturday

I am at uni mate, though might get the chance to head to minniapolis for a weekend as its the closed place to us (8 hour drive) though i carnt drink then, boooo the yanks

Really wanna get to montreal or somewhere like that, planes are to expencivve though

Guest Todler

Todler, did you watch the hockey last night? I'm off the to the Oilers game on Saturday

I did! It was nice to have that on again.Watched the Hurricans and Lightning. Was a good game, but the Canes have issues in net, it could be a long season.

I'm off the to the Oilers game on Saturday

Go Canucks go :bigemo_harabe_net-189:

And when you get to Edmonton keep going west till you reach us in Lotus Land otherwise known as Vancouver where it only snows on the mountains for the skiers and you can wear Tshirts all year round.

Guest Pickle66

I'm off the to the Oilers game on Saturday

Go Canucks go :bigemo_harabe_net-189:

And when you get to Edmonton keep going west till you reach us in Lotus Land otherwise known as Vancouver where it only snows on the mountains for the skiers and you can wear Tshirts all year round.

I fell in love with Vancouver and the Island when i was over in June. Loved Banff and Lake Louise too :-)

I fell in love with Vancouver and the Island when i was over in June. Loved Banff and Lake Louise too :-)

You should have posted you were coming over. We always like to welcome Owls fans to our fair city.

You'll have to come for the skiing after Xmas. Magic.

Met a number of Brits at LL last April who said they loved the skiing and the prices were way cheaper than Europe

Hey Dave I will be within spitting distance of Alberta this weekend. My son has signed to play hockey in Kimberley and while he flew up last week I have to drive up there( ten hours ) to take him all his stuff.

Guest Pickle66

You should have posted you were coming over. We always like to welcome Owls fans to our fair city.

I am coming back next year - i really would have loved to have stayed longer but am too old for a working visa unfortunately :-)I met up with a wednesdayite and his wife on VC, he is from High Green originally same as me. Was great to see them

You'll have to come for the skiing after Xmas. Magic.Met a number of Brits at LL last April who said they loved the skiing and the prices were way cheaper than Europe

I have trouble not falling down you mind about sticking a pair of skis on my feet lol

Oh right.You must be a good spitter!lol

Calgary is south from cranbrook I am not sure where the nearest town in Alberta is but it I am sure we have never heard of it.Hey pickle Where in High Green are you? I lived just of Greengate lane near thr Bridge Inn before emigrating.

Wicked. I lived on Wharfedale, just up the road from the Bridge Inn - my parents still do. Wharncliffe Arms was my local though.

I guess High Green must be a good place to leave. just joking only went in the wharncliffe a few times as the Bridge was just so close and the beer was good.