Would it be sensible to go into administration?

If we get a big points deduction would it make sence for the club to go into administration then DC buy the club back, he already owns the ground so doubt the club itself with a huge debt owed to DC is worth much.

We could then start from scratch.

Alternatively if we dont get any points deduction and providing we can get 12pts clear we could do the same so we can spend again?

I dont think going into administration would be like bankruptcy so we would not be a new entity.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

If we get a big points deduction would it make sence for the club to go into administration then DC buy the club back, he already owns the ground so doubt the club itself with a huge debt owed to DC is worth much.

Alternatively if we dont get any points deduction and providing we can get 12pts clear we could do the same so we can spend again?

I dont think going into administration would be like bankruptcy so we would not be a new entity.

I think the fraud squad might have something to speak to Mr Chansiri about if we did that. 

I smell pork. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Go to bed, you're drunk.

1 hour ago, catdog1121 said:

DC buy back the club. Why would he want (and we) want that

Administration wouldnt do anything in all seriousness would it. as there are no debts to clear. It's all owned by Chansiri. 

So he would pay himself 10p in the pound for his stake in the club.

Or am I completely missing something here.

lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stumps said:

About 20yrs ago when it was fashionable and not punished?

No not fashionable not would have saved us bouncing around League one sand watching some of the worst players we've seen.

Is take the hit for over season to be where leicester are now. After all this time no one remembers.

10 minutes ago, james o connor said:

We are in a mess due to chansiris stupidity and moronic decision making . You want him to make even more stupid and moronic decisions to get  us in fourth Er trouble.? No ta 

Speaking of Moran's how you going on

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1