Future of DC

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Anyone else get the feeling once the EFL decision is final - he’s going to sell up and move on? 

I honestly feel after the end of this season, or he maybe has already start prospecting buyers - clearing the decks from a player perspective so no big new contracts hanging over if someone takes us on.

It feels like we’re ticking over with Monk and he’s steadying the ship for the time being - trying to bring the youth in, work with the senior players with what we’ve got and get us on the home straight to staying in this league. I don’t see DC looking to go for it again with us - 200m down already, it’s probably about time he cuts his losses.

We're stuck with him until he cuts his losses unfortunately. I think it's obvious we are headed towards administration. Nobody is going to pay off Chansiri and the clubs debts it's just not happening.

Edited by TrueOwl

1 minute ago, TrueOwl said:

We're stuck with him until he cuts his losses unfortunately. I think it's obvious only administration is the only way out of these debts and finding another buyer because as it stands it's not an investment.

What debts.?

Guest Therealrealist
11 minutes ago, ny owl said:

Be careful what you wish for.  If he loses interest we'll follow Wigan. 

‘Be careful what you wish for’ ...can’t stand this tired old chestnut of a cliche..

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’ve said for months he will bail out after the EFL charge,  Guilty or Not 

🤞

I would take the obvious mass wage cutting as a pretty sharp indication that he ain’t gonna be putting anymore money in

DC can walk away, lose the ££ , and still live a probable comfortable life back in Thailand for rest of his days 

So the idea of he stays and funds it until promotion doesn’t really stand up for me

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He has not said he wants them back though has he.

What's he still here for? You're right, he's not going to get it back and i think even he know that. Nobody who buys it is going to pay off these debts.