So it’s not the fans fault then...

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

Just as I thought..it’s not the toxic fans and the pressure of playing in front of 20k...

30 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Just as I thought..it’s not the toxic fans and the pressure of playing in front of 20k...

“You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can’t control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” Marcus Aurelius

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Right! Everyone listen! I have a proven fact that is definitely right and I have started a thread to shout about it because it is definitely right! Yes look this way and listen! Its definitely right! 

He has got a point though hasn't he.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

“You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can’t control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” Marcus Aurelius

Good lad @Owlstalk. Marcus Aurelius. Classic. Literally.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Why didn't he post it after the last home game?

I wasn’t a member of Owlstalk..could only browse..wasn’t allowed to post 😄

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Gotta love Richard Harris.

Still doesn't change the 'fact' that Hillsbrough is full of tw@ts on matchday acting like kids after their first diamond white.

Who think it's ok to abuse someone who's simply doing their job which they love, which incidentally they are good at and are highly paid.

And the fact that they are highly paid doesn't slip past any of the idiots.

Guess they are just venting their frustrations at the fact they are paying 'premiership prices' and making the most out of getting out of the house for a few hours.  

• Like 1