Team v Swansea

Same team as Forest / Bristol for me, I don’t see much scope to change things round.  Interesting that a few people going for Da Cruz rather than a Rhodes.  I know Rhodes hasn’t pulled up any trees but thought Da Cruz offered nothing tonight - he has 6 more games to make an impact, but I don’t think he’s anything like good enough.

Lee back in midfield. Hopefully Borner back and I would play Wickham and Rhodes still. Tough game though at Swansea. Would take a draw. Unless we have been docked points by then and we need to win every game! 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Wildsmith 

Palmer

Iorfa 

Borner 

Harris

Lee

Bannan

Luongo 

Reach

Rhodes

Wickham

No point Rhodes not starting as he has little impact unless playing with a target man, and Nuhiu is not a traditional target man, and makes us too one paced with him and Rhodes together. 

Murphy and Da Cruz as options with pace from the bench. Hopefully Windass on the bench too and Hunt maybe another of the young uns to get some minutes 

10 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

We really do need Windass back to give Lee a breather at some point

I don’t think he will last the full slog - he’s been brilliant this far though 

Agree, thought our central midfield three faded as the game went on. Luongo particularly looked done in the second half. Think we need to be putting young Hunt in there and rotate with Luongo and Lee in these next few games. Hunt impresses off the bench. Time to see what he can offer in the starting 11.

Borner hopefully can return and like Hunt it’s time to see what Da Cruz can do alongside Wickham. 

I’d like to see Hunt tried. Absolutely nothing to lose and lots to gain. Looks really good but there’s only one way to find out.

I’d also like to see Reach at WB. Harris is working tirelessly but he’s not getting crosses in. That said, his cut inside and post hit was superb. We know Reach has that in spades, plus is a far better crosser.

Da Cruz does not look anywhere near a central striker, so stick with Rhodes and the ever-improving Wickham.

Wildsmith

Palmer Iorfa Borner

Murphy Lee Bannan Hunt Reach

Rhodes Wickham

• Like 1