Stick behind them!!

3 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

Errrm.......................

Pretty sure we won at Bristol just a few days ago...........convincingly too

is this what it's come to? bragging about winning a team who hasn't won in 8 games?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sam1 said:

Has everyone forgot we are paying premier league prices? remember when the blunts were saying we're being taken for mugs, they wasn't wrong.

Stale team going nowhere, unable to spend anything.. clubs finished for next ten years.

Aye, let’s all take butter knives to our wrists.

4 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

So who do we play next game if this team dont rock your boat?

It doesn't really matter anymore, nor will it next season or the season after.. there's no hunger, ageing team, league 1/2 standard youth players, unable to sign anyone, efl has it in for us, fans happy with league 1 standard performances and defending below average players.. all a recipe for a long, long time at the bottom of this division.

7 minutes ago, sam1 said:

It doesn't really matter anymore, nor will it next season or the season after.. there's no hunger, ageing team, league 1/2 standard youth players, unable to sign anyone, efl has it in for us, fans happy with league 1 standard performances and defending below average players.. all a recipe for a long, long time at the bottom of this division.

Yakety yak

39 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

We were on top then the ref gave them a couple of none free kicks and a none penalty, against the run of play.

Not much changes for us even during this charade.

Tough competing against these diving, win free kicks/pens under any contact, cheats, plus the ref on side. No chance.

Good luck with the elf DC!

It was a blatant penalty

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Bit confused how we stick behind when we’re not allowed in the ground.

I’ll watch the last 6 games on iFollow... is that good enough?

No it’s not...for years we have had st holders Uber fan types tellin people you shunt be allowed to comment if you havnt been to the game ..only watched it on tv listened to the radio etc..so technically there shudnt be any comments on here at all😬

1 hour ago, Jim said:

13 goals scored in 17 home games under Monk and some still think he’s the right man for the job? Doesn’t deserve to have his contract renewed.

If The Star is correct, his contract is no nearer expiring now than the day when he signed it. So no need to renew it.

Am I the only one that felt somewhat reassured by tonight's performance.....after two decent run outs it was starting to feel like all the things I can count on were being eroded in these strange times.......lol

Edited by Morepork

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Am I the only one that felt somewhat reassured by tonight's performance.....after two decent run outs it was starting to feel like all the things I can count on were being eroded in these strange times.......lol

Yeah it was good to return to some normality. Somewhat promising performance, but without any cutting edge or actual chances, just good enough to keep the hope going before the inevitable individual mistakes. I've missed football......

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Yeah it was good to return to some normality. Somewhat promising performance, but without any cutting edge or actual chances, just good enough to keep the hope going before the inevitable individual mistakes. I've missed football......

Yep. It's the hope that kills you.....lol

9 hours ago, sam1 said:

is this what it's come to? bragging about winning a team who hasn't won in 8 games?

Who's bragging love?

Simply pointing out we won away from home, to a side that is above us

Not the end of the world is it..................