Stick behind them!!

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

Think we could have won that with Borner and Lee.

Got to feel a bit for Odibajo, he actually played half decent tonight, just needs to visit an exorcist....the lads jinxed.

Lee's tosss, borner doesn't stop us conceding 3. Odubajo isn't jinxed he just needs to stop thinking he's going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Think we could have won that with Borner and Lee.

Got to feel a bit for Odibajo, he actually played half decent tonight, just needs to visit an exorcist....the lads jinxed.

We really wudnt

27 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Has everyone forgot we are paying premier league prices? remember when the blunts were saying we're being taken for mugs, they wasn't wrong.

Stale team going nowhere, unable to spend anything.. clubs finished for next ten years.

Get back to the stain

5 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Lee's tosss, borner doesn't stop us conceding 3. Odubajo isn't jinxed he just needs to stop thinking he's going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Your right Lee's is tosss but he said Lee, as in keiran. The rest I'll just about agree with😁

I agree, we were decent apart from silly mistakes and WB's quality at times.  

We had loads of attacks, loads of corners, decent shots, dealt with them (generally) quite well.  I was most impressed with our effort...lots of closing down and energy.  We look pretty fit.  

While this was never a free hit (I would've snatched a draw out of your hands before KO) because of their form and ours, even though we lost I'm still pleased with how we played.  Onwards! 

• Like 1

Another good performance tonight, just not enough quality when it counted. That's the difference between mid table and promotion contenders.

Still, it should be a strong finish if we keep this up.

31 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Has everyone forgot we are paying premier league prices? remember when the blunts were saying we're being taken for mugs, they wasn't wrong.

Stale team going nowhere, unable to spend anything.. clubs finished for next ten years.

Porklol

We were on top then the ref gave them a couple of none free kicks and a none penalty, against the run of play.

Not much changes for us even during this charade.

Tough competing against these diving, win free kicks/pens under any contact, cheats, plus the ref on side. No chance.

Good luck with the elf DC!

3 minutes ago, sam1 said:

get back to forking out £45 to watch this shower show about as much creativity as Plymouth every week. Clown

For real? We are on the bones of our arse team wise at the moment. All ive ever asked is a team that works hard and gives it a go, thats what we've got at the moment and it aint gunna get better till next season, me for one im proud of the lads and im proud to be a Wednesday fan.

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

13 goals scored in 17 home games under Monk and some still think he’s the right man for the job? Doesn’t deserve to have his contract renewed.

But, on the other hand, we’re the top away scorers in the division, so some people might disagree with you there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kew Owl said:

But, on the other hand, we’re the top away scorers in the division, so some people might disagree with you there

Totally understand that but I know it’s behind closed doors atm but when fans are paying good money for that sort of return at home? Stuart Gray got sacked for a home record that was slightly better?

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

on other hand if the efl get their way we're going down. 

4 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

For real? We are on the bones of our arse team wise at the moment. All ive ever asked is a team that works hard and gives it a go, thats what we've got at the moment and it aint gunna get better till next season, me for one im proud of the lads and im proud to be a Wednesday fan.

All that money spent, nothing to show for it and we're down to the bare bones? still with a top 6 wage bill, it couldn't be any worse.