Stick behind them!!

1 minute ago, Judas Atkinson said:

Whilst we didn’t deserve to win I am not at all dejected by that performance. Despite their better quality we could easily have got a draw on another occasion, and the scoreline certainly flattered them. We won plenty of dead ball situations, and not many teams will defend them as well as they did. I’ve walked away from Hillsborough dejected plenty of times this season, but nobody could say that they didn’t give their all tonight.  The lads that we have left deserve to wear the shirt, and a defeat won’t stop me from saying that. Let’s stick behind them even though we can’t be heard!!

Well said mate

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Has everyone forgot we are paying premier league prices? remember when the blunts were saying we're being taken for mugs, they wasn't wrong.

Stale team going nowhere, unable to spend anything.. clubs finished for next ten years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Judas Atkinson said:

Whilst we didn’t deserve to win I am not at all dejected by that performance. Despite their better quality we could easily have got a draw on another occasion, and the scoreline certainly flattered them. We won plenty of dead ball situations, and not many teams will defend them as well as they did. I’ve walked away from Hillsborough dejected plenty of times this season, but nobody could say that they didn’t give their all tonight.  The lads that we have left deserve to wear the shirt, and a defeat won’t stop me from saying that. Let’s stick behind them even though we can’t be heard!!

Well said.

People on here were getting in front of themselves with talk of top 6.

Just now, sam1 said:

Has everyone forgot we are paying premier league prices? remember when the blunts were saying we're being taken for mugs, they wasn't wrong.

Stale team going nowhere, unable to spend anything.. clubs finished for next ten years.

We’re fooked mate. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sam1 said:

wouldn't say we're fooked, just going to be a team finishing 15-21 until we can somehow undo this financial mess we're in.

That’s what I mean we’re fooked as in we can’t sort it anytime soon. Can’t lower prices as he’s issued multi year season tickets. We’re generating no money and clearly not paying wages anymore so we’re going to be fighting relegation or going down for a while... 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

DOOM

GLOOM

MISERY

ETC

ETC

DEATH TO MONK!

SHOOT ALL THE PLAYERS

ETC ETC

Hey, on the plus side at least there was no crowd to start booing after we conceded that first goal.......lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

That’s what I mean we’re fooked as in we can’t sort it anytime soon. Can’t lower prices as he’s issued multi year season tickets. We’re generating no money and clearly not paying wages anymore so we’re going to be fighting relegation or going down for a while... 

sorry, thought you was being sarcastic, yeh I agree 

• Like 1

Anyone who doesn't get behind the team, well I wonder why they support Wednesday?

It does seem right now that certain people we are not allowed to say anything negative about though here right now, and i'm not sure why.

Today's team wasn't ideal, but choosing a starting 11 was difficult so I can't really criticise Monk for it - indeed I probably applaud him for it - it was attack minded in the face of a very good side, but if I had any criticism of Monk right now, i'd be roundly turned upon by a couple on here and I don't get why?   

Edited by HarryPlopper
  • Like 1

Agreed. Really wasn’t a terrible performance and importantly, the effort levels are there. We’ve seen much much worse, even if the score line suggests otherwise.

Albion have a premier league set up. No shame in losing to a team like that.  

• Like 1

Just now, HarryPlopper said:

It does seem right now that certain people we are not allowed to say anything negative about though here right now, and i'm not sure why.

You're free to say whatever you like mate - so long as it's legal and not hate speech or racist or abusive

Feel free to say how you feel

But expect to be challenged by those who don't agree with you 

This is a forum not an echo chamber 👍

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop