6 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

We were on top tonight, the win was there for the taking and then an unnecessary penalty. Against Forest Odubuajo cost us 2 points. We will never know but we "could" have had 3 points tonight.

Odubajolost cost plenty of points prior to lockdown.

I dont want him to wear a Wednesday shirt again.

7-2 was the odds tonight for a Wednesday win, at least I got my cashback when I saw him in the starting 11.

Why can’t people accept football is a team game, rather than taking such delight at seizing on individual errors?  Attributing points lost to individuals is such a childish and simplistic thing to do.  Take last night, the penalty never happens if Reach doesn’t give away a soft free kick in a dangerous position.  As for “we will never know” about taking 3 points last night, well I do know; best we could hope for was 1 point as we never looked liked scoring.  A decent enough performance but very few chances created - so who’s fault is that?

• Like 2

His overall play last night was good when brining the ball out of defence etc and his passing.  But, he gave away another stupid stone wall penalty. He lost Pereira for their second goal and he slipped in the box and nearly allowed them another goal. Unfortunately, the lad is a disaster waiting to happen. 

• Like 1

Two mistakes, one of which cost us a goal, but otherwise Oddjob was outstanding last night in a role he's almost certainly never played before. The "get rid" brigade need to give their heads a wobble, where we are likely to be next season, we won't be attracting any better and might well see Moses as a real asset.

• Like 1

He did OK in a team which the best I can is also OK. Atleast we took the game to WBA and Odubajo played his part in that.

We will never win the league with this team but will not go down, EFL decisions permitting....

• Like 1

Just now, Lombado said:

He did OK in a team which the best I can say is also OK. Atleast we took the game to WBA and Odubajo played his part in that.

We will never win the league with this team but will not go down, EFL decisions permitting....

Thought he did very well on the whole last night, in an unfamiliar position. 

That said, yet another needless penalty, which in truth probably cost the game, had we gone in level at HT may have changed the outcome.

I'm not having a go at him, he genuinly did well, but a major flaw in his game is positional sense. Far too often he loses a man and finds himself exposed and on the wrong side.

Its something he can work on, but appreciate he came in an did a job for the team and on the whole did it well. What he did show is that some pace in the CB roles goes a long way, that element of his game stood out, able to cover the space in behind the wing back. 

I think there is a player in Odubaju he is tidy on the ball and quick. Just don't know where he would fit into the modern system of playing wingbacks

He looks like a winger who has been converted to wing back but just doesn't have an idea of positioning defensively, he constantly either gets caught the wrong side of the attacker or totally loses his man.

Guest Bulgaria
11 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Then he falls over in the funniest way, leading to another chance.  

I wish someone could link a clip of that slip because it was absolutely hilarious. It was near the end, North stand side.... He looked like a salmon flapping about.

1 hour ago, owlmark said:

It was a penalty. He shouldn't have done it. Other than that I thought he had a good game.

With Moses it’s like having a school bus driver who is great at reversing, parking, lane management and signalling, but crashes the bus on every trip. 

Its a sort of deal breaker. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Albertowl said:

Two mistakes, one of which cost us a goal, but otherwise Oddjob was outstanding last night in a role he's almost certainly never played before. The "get rid" brigade need to give their heads a wobble, where we are likely to be next season, we won't be attracting any better and might well see Moses as a real asset.

Wasn’t it his man who scored the header for their second and he was nowhere near him as well?

Can't believe people are still defending him on here. He's absolutely awful and was at fault for 2 goals last night

Penalty was blatant when you see the correct replay which actually shows the incident. He was also to blame for Forest goal too

Since the restarted, he's been at fault for 3 out of 5 goals we've conceded so far. Speaks absolute volumes. So far out of his depth 

• Like 1