Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

You don't mention the fact that Bannan stopped working and allowed their player all the time in the world to get a cross in for the 2nd goal.

The most worrying thing.. is try explaining odubajos positioning during the run up to the third... he makes no attempt to get into the defensive line. He actually goes back out to the player with the ball despite another Wednesday player closing the ball down.

 

Lads not a defender. He's not a winger either.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He has given away 4 penalties in 18 games. He was arguably at fault for the second tonight if anyone was.

He's a liability FACT.

 

Probably a nice guy and trying hard but it's not happening for him here.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

The most worrying thing.. is try explaining odubajos positioning during the run up to the third... he makes no attempt to get into the defensive line. He actually goes back out to the player with the ball despite another Wednesday player closing the ball down.

 

Lads not a defender. He's not a winger either.

He is not a feckin championship player full stop 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rev Owl said:

He has given away 4 penalties in 18 games. He was arguably at fault for the second tonight if anyone was.

He's a liability FACT.

 

Probably a nice guy and trying hard but it's not happening for him here.

He has a nice smile as well 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rev Owl said:

He has given away 4 penalties in 18 games. He was arguably at fault for the second tonight if anyone was.

He's a liability FACT.

 

Probably a nice guy and trying hard but it's not happening for him here.

 

And you’re probably like me giving him a few chances before coming to that conclusion?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Pointless thread really, Odubajo had a decent game.  As a team we weren’t good enough and never really looked like scoring.

Give her head a wobble Steve, really 😕

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

 

And you’re probably like me giving him a few chances before coming to that conclusion?

I liked him when he first came because he had pace and was not afraid to take a man on. Maybe he could play on the wing but I've given up on him being able to defend. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tried his best. His head did not drop. Remember the time JJ played right back against Coventry? Odo is basically a winger who can fill in as a wing back. He is not a centre half. Well at the moment he isn't. Everything is fine until he defends inside of the area. But at least he isn't one of the players certain squads have that refuse to play in a position. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Tried his best. His head did not drop. Remember the time JJ played right back against Coventry? Odo is basically a winger who can fill in as a wing back. He is not a centre half. Well at the moment he isn't. Everything is fine until he defends inside of the area. But at least he isn't one of the players certain squads have that refuse to play in a position. 

not a winger though either is he.. id be happy to ship him out as soon as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...