3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

You don't mention the fact that Bannan stopped working and allowed their player all the time in the world to get a cross in for the 2nd goal.

The most worrying thing.. is try explaining odubajos positioning during the run up to the third... he makes no attempt to get into the defensive line. He actually goes back out to the player with the ball despite another Wednesday player closing the ball down.

Lads not a defender. He's not a winger either.

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox

I only saw the first half (thankfully) and could see Odubajo was giving it a good go, but, he's so clumsy in the box. That's his 4th pen this season. He's gotta cut that shyte out. 

He has given away 4 penalties in 18 games. He was arguably at fault for the second tonight if anyone was.

He's a liability FACT.

Probably a nice guy and trying hard but it's not happening for him here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

The most worrying thing.. is try explaining odubajos positioning during the run up to the third... he makes no attempt to get into the defensive line. He actually goes back out to the player with the ball despite another Wednesday player closing the ball down.

Lads not a defender. He's not a winger either.

He is not a feckin championship player full stop 

• Like 2

Just now, Rev Owl said:

He has given away 4 penalties in 18 games. He was arguably at fault for the second tonight if anyone was.

He's a liability FACT.

He has a nice smile as well 

Just now, Rev Owl said:

He's a liability FACT.

And you’re probably like me giving him a few chances before coming to that conclusion?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Pointless thread really, Odubajo had a decent game.  As a team we weren’t good enough and never really looked like scoring.

Give her head a wobble Steve, really 😕

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

And you’re probably like me giving him a few chances before coming to that conclusion?

I liked him when he first came because he had pace and was not afraid to take a man on. Maybe he could play on the wing but I've given up on him being able to defend. 

• Like 2

Tried his best. His head did not drop. Remember the time JJ played right back against Coventry? Odo is basically a winger who can fill in as a wing back. He is not a centre half. Well at the moment he isn't. Everything is fine until he defends inside of the area. But at least he isn't one of the players certain squads have that refuse to play in a position. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Tried his best. His head did not drop. Remember the time JJ played right back against Coventry? Odo is basically a winger who can fill in as a wing back. He is not a centre half. Well at the moment he isn't. Everything is fine until he defends inside of the area. But at least he isn't one of the players certain squads have that refuse to play in a position. 

not a winger though either is he.. id be happy to ship him out as soon as possible.