The guy is absolutely dreadful.

The fact that he’s anywhere near our first time really does highlight just how threadbare our squad is.

Going forward we looked a decent side tonight but defensively he’s just so poor. Giving away yet another penalty and getting caught the wrong side of the attacker for the second.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

He is a defensive liability. He simply does not offer anywhere near enough going forward to excuse his lack of basic positioning and defending ability.

Have you watched the game tonight?.

MoM for me.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

MoM for me.

Iorfa was far far better, my man of the match followed by Murphy.

Odubajo was abysmal, he was ok with the ball out wide but when in the middle he didn’t have a clue what he was doing. He gave away the penalty and was caught the wrong side of the attacker for their second.

The guy is a liability.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The guy is absolutely dreadful.

The fact that he’s anywhere near our first time really does highlight just how threadbare our squad is.

Going forward we looked a decent side tonight but defensively he’s just so poor. Giving away yet another penalty and getting caught the wrong side of the attacker for the second.

You don't mention the fact that Bannan stopped working and allowed their player all the time in the world to get a cross in for the 2nd goal.

His fault tonight 100%, giving away stuff like that leaves his team mates a load to do. I hope they belting him with soap bars in pillow cases like in full metal jacket. 

Edited by S1Owl
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Feck off!.

I doubt you have ever kicked a ball in anger, as you seem to know eff all about football.

Hahahaha, bloody brilliant, keep em coming comic genius. You're funnier than Jethro 😂😂😂

Guest Bulgaria

Thought he played well.

That slip near the end though was hilarious.

Edited by Bulgaria

I’m gonna get pelters but apart from the penalty I thought he played well and he has the past couple of games too.

He’ll come good next season. 

7 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

You don't mention the fact that Bannan stopped working and allowed their player all the time in the world to get a cross in for the 2nd goal.

Yes because this is a thread about Odubajo and I’m specifically talking about his contribution to that goal and the fact is he did allow the attacker to get on the wrong side of him.

10 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

MoM for me.

Assuming you are being serious (I'm too old/tired/drunk to be that aware) but I have to disagree.  To an extent....

He was really good in the first half, apart from one errant pass and...um...conceding a pen. Don't grab shirts in the box, that's quite simple. It's his fault we lost tonight.  Then he passes the ball to one of their strikers in our box, making Wildsmith pull off a good save to save us another goal conceded.  Then he falls over in the funniest way, leading to another chance.  

I feel for the dude, I really do, because his confidence is seriously shot.  But he should never play for us again.  *shrug*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes because this is a thread about Odubajo and I’m specifically talking about his contribution to that goal and the fact is he did allow the attacker to get on the wrong side of him.

I don't know if you know this, but Football is a TEAM game.

• Haha 2

Guest Grez Bez

He did well in the first half tonight apart from the penalty

That being said; he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. Particularly not at CB

Edited by Grez Bez