Adam Reach

57 minutes ago, A12owl said:

When did he last play in his preferred position of Left midfield? 

He's a willing lad that will play wherever a manager needs him. 

He needs to play LM with a ful back behind him. 

Square pegs and round holes. Where did we have that problem before? 

Definitely played there when he won away at Leeds.

Not an easy decision whether to start Reach or Hunt against such  a strong experienced side .

For me Reach needs to play on the left wing or nowhere, he's totally ineffective in any other position(apart from those 2 worldie when playing right so long, long ago)

Never been his biggest fan granted, so don't expect that much from him, but he's been shocking this season even by his own standards.

17 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

What is his best position? He hasn’t played LM for us which he played most of his career before joining us, so I have no idea what his best position now is.

What is his best position?

Anything involving an alice band i think.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I think we badly missed Lee tonite for all of Reach,s energy he just doesn't read the game like Lee does. He always seems to be chasing after the ball rather than putting himself in a position to break up an attack. I think this could be a reason why Luongo also looked poor tonite

18 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

There was an occasion last night when he stood off their defender about ten yards. The ball was coming out of the air and Reach stood there, allowed him to bring it down (which he mis-controlled, it went behind him) . When the defender got control and turned Reach decided to press. Lee would have got tight and took it off him on his touch.