Sam Hutchinson saying his face didn't fit (twice) and not being fully paid on time

Just now, BIG D said:

That much of a wrong’un like Westwood that the first thing that Bullen did when Jos left was to bring them straight into the team. 

And immediately improve us

• Like 4

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Tony Pulis

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

That much of a wrong’un like Westwood that the first thing that Bullen did when Jos left was to bring them straight into the team. 

Good owd bully...what a legend..

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't apologise.

Youve readily acknowledged you never watched a minute of the football we played under him.

Which leaves you really not well placed to be judging him

Ah, the old season ticket, don’t go argument.

Trumps the slow timing one every time. 

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Ah, the old season ticket, don’t go argument.

Trumps the slow timing one every time. 

Nowt to do with a season ticket

Everything to do with not having seen even a minute of the football the man you're vilifying played

• Like 2

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Tony Pulis

13 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Not really up to speed.

But I agree with the slow timing thing 100%. The site owner does it all the time.

Not having that goading mate 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And immediately improve us

I can remember that time. We were desperate under the last throes of Jos reign. It was looking grime. We celebrated a draw at t’lane when we were lucky not to get hammered. 

After Jos had gone, The return of those players saw a 200% improvement. The team had a whole new spine with loads impetus and drive. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just looking at West Brom’s manager. He have been able to manage the likes of Hutch, FF and co. 

• Love 1
Just now, M Royds said:

I can remember that time. We were desperate under the last throes of Jos reign. It was looking grime. We celebrated a draw at t’lane when we were lucky not to get hammered. 

After Jos had gone, The return of those players saw a 200% improvement. The team had a whole new spine with loads impetus and drive. 

Yet now we have a manager who cudnt wait to get rid of them and his assistant who would have brought them both back..must be a great relationship that

• Like 2
Just now, Therealrealist said:

Yet now we have a manager who cudnt wait to get rid of them and his assistant who would have brought them both back..must be a great relationship that

It’s baffling what’s happening there. My only hope is that Monk brings his old assistant from Brum. 

He not the best person to be managing Sheffield Wednesday. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Just looking at West Brom’s manager. He have been able to manage the likes of Hutch, FF and co. 

If he'd wanted to, I'm sure he could have signed any of them during the two transfer windows.

• Like 3
Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If he'd wanted to, I'm sure he could have signed any of them during the two transfer windows.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I meant if we had secured his services because we were in the running for him at one time. 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"It had become stale for both the club and myself really, both parties were happy with me leaving. It just wasnt the right fit"

Said the actress to the Bishop

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Well Hutch’s side says there has been no fall out. Monks side says there has been no fall out. 

So surely that puts to bed rumours that there was a fall out? 

It may take a few years for the truth to come out

Didn’t expect that sort of mentality from Hutchinson- when things are a bit rubbish he doesn’t want to be around the football team? Someone with the right mentality would break their balls to get things positive again.

Won’t blemish what was a good speller at our club though, even if his availability was limited. When he was available and did play he rarely let us down.

Surprised he’s a higher earned though - he’s lucky to have been playing professional football, and his injury record says we were a little stupid to have him as a high earner.

Good luck to him moving back down south to his family.

Garry Monk "I have to make decisions sometimes but that’s my job. I’m not going to get into tittle tattle.

Some players won’t agree with my decisions but these are decisions I have to make to move the club forward"

Owlstalk Shop

we can only guess what went on but the three best managers (Inclusive of Bruce) with Gray and Carlos , got the best out of him ,  monk and Jos didn't apparently , but no matter sad to have lost him as a player but we move on, to places yet to be seen 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, M Royds said:

It’s baffling what’s happening there. My only hope is that Monk brings his old assistant from Brum. 

He not the best person to be managing Sheffield Wednesday. 

would be nice but last I heard he doesent want to work with him ,, rumour has it 

• Thanks 1

I think that was a good interview, open and honest. Let's face it, he was a warrior for us and had a positive impact when in the team.

If you do look at it though, 140 appearances was it over 7 years? That equates to less than 50% availability. Tells it's own story.

• Like 2

I think Sam has shown today that he is a wrongen. Everyone at the club aware of the wage situation and what is going off. 

Why did he feel the need to leak this ? The club has been nothing but loyal to him through his injury crisis and rehabilitation.  

Dont think it would bode well with a future employer leaking information.

Glad he's gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1