Relegation.

Teams at bottom are picking points up. Wigan/ Dingles etc. 
Wigan one below us now and were bottom few not so long back. 
who do u want to go down. 
for me...

MardyBoro

Dull shity 

udders

and Charlton as back up. 

• Like 4

Would love Huddersfield, Hull and Middlesbrough to drop. 

Can see Hull and Huddersfield going. Thought Barnsley would be the 3rd but they and Luton have quite nice run ins, maybe Stoke, surely they're too good to go down though?! 

Boro, Hull, Dingles, Hull? When I was young Yorkshire solidarity would have meant we would be opting for Charlton Luton Stoke etc

i suppose Boro are bring mardy

Hull totally wasted a promotion we could have had

Udders didn’t score against us and still got past us into the Prem

Dingles can stay up then 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

haven't Wigan got 2pts/game average for about the last 16 games?

and Luton are going well with Jones back.

Meanwhile no-one seems able to turn Stoke round (please!)

Didn’t realise Jones was back there. 

Would very much like Barnsley and Boro to be 2 of the teams to go down. Oh and Stoke, horrible club. Actually wouldn’t mind Hull and Luton going. 🙂 Quite a lot of the teams at the bottom have to play each other over the next few weeks. Going to be interesting. Just hope we aren’t involved in the scrap. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

The form of the bottom clubs has thrown it wide open. Looks guaranteed to go to the final day with quite a few still involved.

It’s shown how wrong the PPG method they used in league 1 and 2 is.

Under PPG Charlton, Barnsley and Luton would have already been relegated. Since the restart Charlton and Barnsley have picked up 7 points from 3 games and Luton 5 points from 3.

They’d all be near the top of the form table now. I don’t think teams should have been promoted or relegated without finishing the full season

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

The form of the bottom clubs has thrown it wide open. Looks guaranteed to go to the final day with quite a few still involved.

It’s shown how wrong the PPG method they used in league 1 and 2 is.

Under PPG Charlton, Barnsley and Luton would have already been relegated. Since the restart Charlton and Barnsley have picked up 7 points from 3 games and Luton 5 points from 3.

They’d all be near the top of the form table now. I don’t think teams should have been promoted or relegated without finishing the full season

Also proves that the ‘just finish the season now’ brigade from a few weeks back were talking crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1963owl said:

i dont care so long as its not us

Agree with this but be happy to see Huddersfield and Hull go down after the play off defeats against those two. Look back on those defeats and think what could have been and would we have kicked on in the premier league. The two clubs that beat us in the play offs and now no further forward than us.

Hull still come out with the ‘we saw you cry at Wembley’ line to us. Decent enough banter to be fair but I’d be glad to see them go