Jump to content
BarnsleyOwl96

BREAKING - Look North reporting some players NOT being paid in full this month

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

 

 

Another owner I’ve been proved right about.

 

mrw-my-friend-asked-who-coordinated-his-surprise-party-54499.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chansiri, playing games? Don't deduct points from a struggling club, does the EFL really want to put SWFC out of business? WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if Chansiri was looking to drop SWFC at the EARLIEST POSSIBLE OCCASION - minimise further losses, sell the club for the best price he could get.
If you were him, would you REALLY underpay/fail to pay players...let it be seen you were pulling away

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

I know this is where fans discuss topics but the negativity on here where Wednesday are automatically assumed to be in the wrong is beyond belief.  We are currently going through the most extraordinary times and still the club has ensured the back room staff have all received full pay. Chansiri was applauded fir doing the right thing then. It doesn’t fit that the club would then play awkward with the players at a particularly difficult period for them.

Why not wait for a club statement and then comment

99.9%  Agree 

 

Why should there be a club statement?  Nowt to do with anyone else it's an internal matter. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

I know this is where fans discuss topics but the negativity on here where Wednesday are automatically assumed to be in the wrong is beyond belief.  We are currently going through the most extraordinary times and still the club has ensured the back room staff have all received full pay. Chansiri was applauded fir doing the right thing then. It doesn’t fit that the club would then play awkward with the players at a particularly difficult period for them.

Why not wait for a club statement and then comment

Because that wouldn't be any fun and we wouldn't be able to slag the club off without knowing any of the facts. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If he is with Barclays then that would be no surprise ! #speaksfrompersonalexperience.

 

Good to see you back posting - you went quiet on us in the Dressing Room

 

Aye, mine from the HSBC wasn't the quickest.

 

I reached saturation point vis-a-vis the Dressing Room and coronavirus. My anti-China government sentiment was getting too much for a football site so I decided to move to another, more appropriate setting to vent my anger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Let’s just take solace in the fact that DC is steering this ship and he knows what he’s doing.

 

lol

giphy.gif

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

99.9%  Agree 

 

Why should there be a club statement?  Nowt to do with anyone else it's an internal matter. 


 

Big time

 

Fans shouldn’t get played like this by whoever has gone to the press 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please give as much as you can
gofundme.com/Chansiri.shortchange..da..players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

 

Aye, mine from the HSBC wasn't the quickest.

 

I reached saturation point vis-a-vis the Dressing Room and coronavirus. My anti-China government sentiment was getting too much for a football site so I decided to move to another, more appropriate setting to vent my anger. 

 

You posted some good stuff and us in the Politics section don't mind anger - though it's usually directed against each other. 

 

Good to see you are ok - concerns in the DR about missing posters hoping they are ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mkowl said:

 

You posted some good stuff and us in the Politics section don't mind anger - though it's usually directed against each other. 

 

Good to see you are ok - concerns in the DR about missing posters hoping they are ok 

 

Aye, certainly Sonny. I do hope we see him back around very shortly (and everyone else of course).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Lump on Mc Sue's coming ........

He assured me, in person, he won’t deal with agents who rip clubs off, so it’s not a good match.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would DC fight so hard to avoid a points deduction only to do something like not pay players to almost guarantee some kind of penalty

 

Can't see any truth in this 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Big time

 

Fans shouldn’t get played like this by whoever has gone to the press 

Unless I’m missing something here...If the club has acted appropriately, I see no harm in a statement confirming that.

It’s not like the pre-tribunal circus,  where statements are non statements.The club could put this bed.


There’s plenty of other cloth touching moments coming the way of fans the later this week / month.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Do people think that every pay day DC is stood with the brown envelope giving the cash out to each player. Surely an admin error is more realistic than a cashflow one?

The timing isn’t great though is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complete BS story 

 

and makes no sense whatsoever against the last performance on the field 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this site we were all experts in law this morning

 

In the evening we are all experts in Accountancy 

 

Every day is learning day

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing DC and his being a stickler for loyalty I can well imagine him withholding the severance payment (which I believe is the loyalty bonus being referred to) due to them effectively refusing to take part in the final games.

 

FWIW the severance payment is usually 1 additional month salary 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until proved otherwise I'm going sour grapes.Com

 

That said, he shouldn't be an arse in the first place and just pay it. If its a legal requirement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Love this site we were all experts in law this morning

 

In the evening we are all experts in Accountancy 

 

Every day is learning day

This isn’t accountancy. 
 

There have been no reports of salary errors in April and Mays wages. There have no been matches for the last 3 months. No win bonuses. Nobody left the club (officially). 
There would be no reason for the payroll entries to change, presumably all done electronically, just follow the previous 2 months template. June salaries should be the same as the last 2 months.

Unless somebody has amended payroll info. 

I’d be asking who controls the finances.
 

Unless the reporter -  Staton  - has been given duff info.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...