BREAKING - Look North reporting some players NOT being paid in full this month

Even if Chansiri was looking to drop SWFC at the EARLIEST POSSIBLE OCCASION - minimise further losses, sell the club for the best price he could get.
If you were him, would you REALLY underpay/fail to pay players...let it be seen you were pulling away

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

I know this is where fans discuss topics but the negativity on here where Wednesday are automatically assumed to be in the wrong is beyond belief.  We are currently going through the most extraordinary times and still the club has ensured the back room staff have all received full pay. Chansiri was applauded fir doing the right thing then. It doesn’t fit that the club would then play awkward with the players at a particularly difficult period for them.

Why not wait for a club statement and then comment

99.9%  Agree 

Why should there be a club statement?  Nowt to do with anyone else it's an internal matter. 

• Like 2

Guest Theboylangers
10 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

I know this is where fans discuss topics but the negativity on here where Wednesday are automatically assumed to be in the wrong is beyond belief.  We are currently going through the most extraordinary times and still the club has ensured the back room staff have all received full pay. Chansiri was applauded fir doing the right thing then. It doesn’t fit that the club would then play awkward with the players at a particularly difficult period for them.

Why not wait for a club statement and then comment

Because that wouldn't be any fun and we wouldn't be able to slag the club off without knowing any of the facts. 

31 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If he is with Barclays then that would be no surprise ! #speaksfrompersonalexperience.

Good to see you back posting - you went quiet on us in the Dressing Room

Aye, mine from the HSBC wasn't the quickest.

I reached saturation point vis-a-vis the Dressing Room and coronavirus. My anti-China government sentiment was getting too much for a football site so I decided to move to another, more appropriate setting to vent my anger. 

Guest mkowl
12 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, mine from the HSBC wasn't the quickest.

I reached saturation point vis-a-vis the Dressing Room and coronavirus. My anti-China government sentiment was getting too much for a football site so I decided to move to another, more appropriate setting to vent my anger. 

You posted some good stuff and us in the Politics section don't mind anger - though it's usually directed against each other. 

Good to see you are ok - concerns in the DR about missing posters hoping they are ok 

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

You posted some good stuff and us in the Politics section don't mind anger - though it's usually directed against each other. 

Good to see you are ok - concerns in the DR about missing posters hoping they are ok 

Aye, certainly Sonny. I do hope we see him back around very shortly (and everyone else of course).

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Big time

Fans shouldn’t get played like this by whoever has gone to the press 

Unless I’m missing something here...If the club has acted appropriately, I see no harm in a statement confirming that.

It’s not like the pre-tribunal circus,  where statements are non statements.The club could put this bed.

There’s plenty of other cloth touching moments coming the way of fans the later this week / month.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Like 1

Knowing DC and his being a stickler for loyalty I can well imagine him withholding the severance payment (which I believe is the loyalty bonus being referred to) due to them effectively refusing to take part in the final games.

FWIW the severance payment is usually 1 additional month salary 

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Love this site we were all experts in law this morning

In the evening we are all experts in Accountancy 

Every day is learning day

This isn’t accountancy. 

There have been no reports of salary errors in April and Mays wages. There have no been matches for the last 3 months. No win bonuses. Nobody left the club (officially). 
There would be no reason for the payroll entries to change, presumably all done electronically, just follow the previous 2 months template. June salaries should be the same as the last 2 months.

Unless somebody has amended payroll info. 

I’d be asking who controls the finances.

Unless the reporter -  Staton  - has been given duff info.

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Love this site we were all experts in law this morning

In the evening we are all experts in Accountancy 

Every day is learning day

If only we knew about footy....!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5