Joe Hart Free Agent

Can see him at our porky neighbours. 

He'll be on massive wages, he's a bit of a ******** and there will still be plenty of Prem clubs willing to take a chance. Even if it was realistic, he's the type of player I'd want us to stay away from. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Big time Charlie..well past hs best..massive wages..surprised he’s not already been unveiled tbh

33 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Can see him at our porky neighbours. 

He'll be on massive wages, he's a bit of a ******** and there will still be plenty of Prem clubs willing to take a chance. Even if it was realistic, he's the type of player I'd want us to stay away from. 

Or at weeds if they go up

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Can't agree there - Joe Hart is a far better keeper and has played with the very best players. Grant has been in the lower leagues for the most of his career and Hart has at least another 5 years in him.

Yea he's played with reight good defenders....thats a major difference to a keepers stats

Personally I think we’ll stick with Wildsmith and Dawson. If we decide we need a more experienced option, and it’s not Westwood, then I think it might be somebody like Foderingham the ex Birmingham keeper recently freed by Rangers

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53227746

As reported here for the first time in his professional career Joe Hart is without a club. If the wages were sensible would you take him here?

He would be an ideal role model for our younger keepers and has operated at the highest level of both the domestic and international game. If the package was agreeable I would take him at the drop of a hat.

😂😂😂:tango: the jokes on here get better. 

If we haven't learned our lesson from signing past it has beens only wanting to fill their pockets its time to call it a day. We are just getting shut of one batch of players that have been grossly overpaid and you would consider bringing more in.:wacko:🥺

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
48 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I'd rather have Tony Hart.

He was a good Hart. And, these days, they're hard to find.

Agreed. I reckon he’d Morph into an excellent keeper!

1 hour ago, Onge said:

33 years old, has been a shadow of his former self for a considerable amount of time and would no doubt command a hefty salary. I'd rather we give Wildsmith and Dawson game time instead...

sounds like our usual scouting requirements lol