Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

One thing summed yesterday for me. Arsenal announced they had made the bloke redundant who has been the matchday club mascot for 35 years due to "cost cutting measures", then two hours later spunk £45m on a player from Spain. 

The game is fooked. 

Yep brilliant point.

Nothing more needs to be said here.

Its plain wrong.

The game is fùcked on and off the pitch.

Sometimes I wish it was the 1980s again but not with Thatcher or Colin Moynihan ;-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

I wonder if Bristol City have refunded Wednesday for the away tickets yet?

I wonder if the club paid for them in advance. I think the away ticket arrangements vary from club to club. Sure somebody on here will have an insight

30 minutes ago, UnravelingOwl said:

Just applied for a section 75 on my credit card for 20/21 season. They say it will take approx 60 days to investigate and complete. Money back just in time for Christmas I hope.

It’s outrageous it’s got to this especially when we are signing players and busting a gut to sign a centre forward on 25k a week. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, vulva said:

It’s outrageous it’s got to this especially when we are signing players and busting a gut to sign a centre forward on 25k a week. 

it is. Does anyone know anyone who has had a cash refund yet ? 

I pay in February every year for a product that is not available until August, that's six months in advance.  Six months have now elapsed since it became clear that crowds would not be allowed and I have heard absolutely nothing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I pay in February every year for a product that is not available until August, that's six months in advance.  Six months have now elapsed since it became clear that crowds would not be allowed and I have heard absolutely nothing.

I've requested my money back, but I've heard nothing from the club. Not even an email confirming they had received my refund request. 

Disgraceful customer service. Its almost as if they think we will go away if they ignore us. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I've requested my money back, but I've heard nothing from the club. Not even an email confirming they had received my refund request. 

Disgraceful customer service. Its almost as if they think we will go away if they ignore us. 

Same here, requested my money back but no sign of it and no correspondence. I'm sure the club said the refund would be paid within 60 days of the end of the season and we are past that point.

Also, still waiting for the refund from the Bristol City away game.

I know the club aren't awash with money, so I have some understanding, especially as it is our club, the supporters club in reality. What really really annoys me still though is that the highly paid players never took a reduction in wages to help the club, our club, out. They just carried on raking in their big wages while not training or playing, disgusting behaviour.

Rant over, back to YouTube 😀

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GLOwl said:

Same here, requested my money back but no sign of it and no correspondence. I'm sure the club said the refund would be paid within 60 days of the end of the season and we are past that point.

Also, still waiting for the refund from the Bristol City away game.

I know the club aren't awash with money, so I have some understanding, especially as it is our club, the supporters club in reality. What really really annoys me still though is that the highly paid players never took a reduction in wages to help the club, our club, out. They just carried on raking in their big wages while not training or playing, disgusting behaviour.

Rant over, back to YouTube 😀

The 60 days is still in progress but we are well over half way into it and no one has heard a thing, staff are going to be busy the last few days.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Nothing yet after having a cash refund agreed in summer for last five home matches of last season. Someone on here at the time said very few staff were dealing with this.

On 06/10/2020 at 07:30, Grandad said:

I'd imagine any refunds for this season will not happen until after the season has ended and the club establish how many games have been missed by individuals

Considering our ticket money 'covers nothing' - (Chansiri Dec 2018) he doesn't seem in any rush to give it back

They ought to say they will deal with this season’s refund starting with the first half of the season once it is completed. Keeping people’s money needs to be done via careful thoughtful communications but it’s not going to happen is it?

On 10/10/2020 at 16:41, bladeshater said:

Shop vouchers

This....

Also It's looking unlikely we'll see any games this season now, I'm more than happy for club to keep funds for season ticket and money goes towards one for next season.