Jump to content
@owlstalk

Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

No managed to do it in the same application. I had previously linked his ticket to mine in account history

 

When i chose option 8 i put 2 against the tickets. On the next screen clicked re allocate and clicked assigned to and put my name against one and his on the other

Thx Mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I can make out the rebate period is up to 31st July 23:59 - Sept 29th 2020 is possible maximum date for the refund to appear?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appear to be only getting options 1 to 6? Won’t let me scroll down to option 7 or 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I appear to be only getting options 1 to 6? Won’t let me scroll down to option 7 or 8

 

Did you enter the magic code?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I appear to be only getting options 1 to 6? Won’t let me scroll down to option 7 or 8

Assume you're using your phone? Put it into desktop mode on the browser, should help

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy enough but seems a bit onerous for someone then to call to arrange a refund. Why not just allow people to add card details on and the refund get processed automatically. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Yeah that surprised me too when I received the email. No mention of it beforehand I don't believe. Also it's from the end of the rebate period whenever that is? 

It stated 60 days when it asked for ID, name and contact number. 
 

Also been told only 2 members of the office staff are currently back off furlough, so guessing that’s why it’s going to take so long to process. 

Edited by Dezmo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done, really easy but could not see how to do 2 tickets on same application, so had to do 2 individual ones, got both confirmations by email straight away. Sort of feel bad, but times and circumstances have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did mine OK after initial error message.....had to do my son's separately even though the tickets were linked....2 email confirmations.......await contact  + 60 days ????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If doing it on iPhone turn phone landscape seems work to select option 8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

It stated 60 days when it asked for ID, name and contact number. 
 

Also been told only 2 members of the office staff are currently back off furlough, so guessing that’s why it’s going to take so long to process. 

That’s probably why I and others didn’t get the telephone call stated in the original SWFC rebate email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now we have to give out our bank account details to someone over the phone to get a refund ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, vulva said:

Easy enough but seems a bit onerous for someone then to call to arrange a refund. Why not just allow people to add card details on and the refund get processed automatically. 
 

 

 

I thought that.  And I know it's going to be missed call after missed call with no way of getting back in contact with them.  And it's the mrs' ticket so they'll want to talk to her and blah blah blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Grandad said:

As far as I can make out the rebate period is up to 31st July 23:59 - Sept 29th 2020 is possible maximum date for the refund to appear?

 


If you’re right, that’s ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

So now we have to give out our bank account details to someone over the phone to get a refund ??


I did that a few weeks ago to get a refund for some concert tickets.

 

12 hours later, someone is trying to use my card details to buy a £1300 phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Can still only see the ifolllow rebate package available for me.

If you click add on the first screen you should be able to scroll to option 8 on second screen. Im on lap top though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sibon said:


I did that a few weeks ago to get a refund for some concert tickets.

 

12 hours later, someone is trying to use my card details to buy a £1300 phone.

Yeah mate this is what worries me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not working for me or i'm doing something wrong

 

I select 2 of number 8 on the first screen and then the second screen i'm told "the quantity of tickets owned by me exceed limit set by SWFC"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

If you click add on the first screen you should be able to scroll to option 8 on second screen. Im on lap top though.


Thanks. Sorted it now. Turns out I am an idiot.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...