Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

8 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

I've been refunded and know loads that have as well, in fact I dontp know anyone that's still waiting.   Did you not get any the e-mail from the club the other week/month?

200.gif.af915344aab67cabe9dfeb47d10caddc.gif

5 minutes ago, the third man said:

The point is i would rather the club tell me what's happening than i cause a problem for the club

Oh right, sorry mate, I thought you were asking for advice for your decision.

Can't fault your thinking on that.

2 hours ago, the third man said:

The point is i would rather the club tell me what's happening than i cause a problem for the club

Haven't they already said that they would be contacting fans over next few weeks regarding refunds. 

Probably only got 2 or 3 people working over phone which will take time contacting the few thousand that requested a refund. 

11 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Haven't they already said that they would be contacting fans over next few weeks regarding refunds. 

Probably only got 2 or 3 people working over phone which will take time contacting the few thousand that requested a refund. 

they don't need to contact me by phone, they have my card details just Email me when i will get my refund

• Like 5

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
48 minutes ago, the third man said:

they don't need to contact me by phone, they have my card details just Email me when i will get my refund

Exactly this

The phonecall will be to try and convince you to change your mind about the refund 

10 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I emailed the club AGAIN yesterday asking about my refund. No reply at all. 

Hi S36 Owl sorry I didnt get your message but Ive been busy, I hear that you're my no 1 fan, wow thats so cool man! Hey let me please offer you 5% of one of our best ever selling Wednesday Mugs ( a picture of Chansiri on it) as a way for apologising for this late reply.

P.s all refunds now start from Jan 21 for a 30 day period due to Covid19.

4 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

I wonder whether fans will be able to go back.    

There is that, of course.

Whilst many of us miss the live action in the stadium, people are getting used to iFollow, radio commentary or perhaps nothing at all.

Fans will be allowed back eventually but I wonder how many will have changed their routines and be governed by their personal circumstances?

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Whilst many of us miss the live action in the stadium, people are getting used to iFollow, radio commentary or perhaps nothing at all.

Fans will be allowed back eventually but I wonder how many will have changed their routines and be governed by their personal circumstances?

Loads would be my guess...some fans have been doin the sample thing every Saturday for decades..I reckon our crowds will be really poor when we ar3 all allowed back..some people will realise trudging down to s6 to watch another dullard performance isn’t the only thing they can do on a sat afternoon

On 25/09/2020 at 19:15, Musn't Grumble said:

Whilst many of us miss the live action in the stadium, people are getting used to fed up with iFollow, radio commentary or perhaps nothing at all.

Revised accordingly at 1.30pm on 26/9/20.

On 24/09/2020 at 17:46, bradowl said:

Why does it take Wednesday so much longer then every other organisation though?

Got refunds back of other things I had planned over the summer some of which will have far more refunds Wednesday will have to make.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

So I am correct in saying today is the mid point of the period where we should be getting our refunds?

Correct, yet no one seems to have been contacted. You would think the 60 days would be spent contacting supporters. It looks to me like they'll start at the latest possible moment (end of October) and then claim it will take weeks to work through them (so pushing it towards Xmas for some of us).

29 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Correct, yet no one seems to have been contacted. You would think the 60 days would be spent contacting supporters. It looks to me like they'll start at the latest possible moment (end of October) and then claim it will take weeks to work through them (so pushing it towards Xmas for some of us).

I've heard nothing from the club, not even a reply to the 8 emails I've sent them asking where my money is.