Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

3 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Don't get why we waited until the 1st of September to start processing refunds, why not just have a  few members of staff doing them as they started coming in.

Willow was on his holidays. Back now, and he's seen his inbox.

Absolutely fuming.

• Haha 3

Guest Willow Owl
6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Willow was on his holidays. Back now, and he's seen his inbox.

Absolutely fuming.

Please refer to previous comment.

Not getting the response your looking for Geoff  

2 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Did any of these early dates state that it would be 60 days from that date. If they did I can see your argument. 
Convenient is whether you believe the club or not. One of my mates has failed to pick an option so it’s highly likely there are others too. You obviously believe the club is lying without actually having any facts, and that is your opinion.

Personally I don’t think the club has done anything untoward and has given clear precise details. Something that cannot always be said of them. 

The rebate period ending on July 31st was mentioned a few times early on in this thread and is the date shown in the ‘How to’ guide for the rebate options on the OS. It was initially communicated that we had until the 31st July to claim the rebate as that was the deadline.

Admittedly I can’t find the OS article That referred to it, but many others have/had this date in mind so it’s hard to believe that we’ve collectively come up with the same date by luck. More likely the article was amended on the OS when the date was shunted back to Sept 1st. 

It’s poor above all. The amended date was published on August 18th, 18 days into what people thought was the 60 day period. 

• Like 3

It's just been announced that pilot schemes for return of fans in October have been scrapped. 

I think this will be final nail in coffin for a number of lower league clubs, the National League have already said they don't think there's much point starting season playing behind closed doors. 

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

It's just been announced that pilot schemes for return of fans in October have been scrapped. 

I think this will be final nail in coffin for a number of lower league clubs, the National League have already said they don't think there's much point starting season playing behind closed doors. 

Ok, but have you had your season ticket refund?

• Like 1