Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

27 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Don’t get the problem, 60 days from end of rebate period which was beginning of September I believe. 
Wouldn’t expect to hear anything until early November. 

60 days from Sep 1st would be September and October. I wouldn't expect them to be processing in November as that is beyond 60 days.

Edited by mark77

Guest Willow Owl
29 minutes ago, mark77 said:

60 days from Sep 1st would be September and October. I wouldn't expect them to be processing in November as that is beyond 60 days.

Just anticipating any issues that’s all. Either way the club has given clear enough guidelines for people to know what’s happening. 

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

Don’t get the problem, 60 days from end of rebate period which was beginning of September I believe. 
Wouldn’t expect to hear anything until early November. 

Dosnt need to take this long. They could have simply refended everyone who requested it straight away and just sent an email saying the money has been refunded to their debit or credit card. This should have been done weeks ago. The club are taking the p155. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Dosnt need to take this long. They could have simply refended everyone who requested it straight away and just sent an email saying the money has been refunded to their debit or credit card. This should have been done weeks ago. The club are taking the p155. 

Have you ever thought the loan agreement company that a lot of fans use to spread payments could have something to do with it. It can’t just be us that use them and they may have hundreds of thousands to deal with. 
just a thought.

5 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Have you ever thought the loan agreement company that a lot of fans use to spread payments could have something to do with it. It can’t just be us that use them and they may have hundreds of thousands to deal with. 
just a thought.

Have you ever thought that the season ticket database might indicate whether someone paid via the credit agreement or not?

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

When do people who opted for monetary value in club shop credit get their refunds, & in what form? 
Anybody know plz? 
Is there an enigma code breaker for this option?

🤷‍♂️

You get megastore vouchers

"Someone" has already had theirs 🙄

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Have you ever thought that the season ticket database might indicate whether someone paid via the credit agreement or not?

That’s exactly what I’m saying, and maybe this is one of the issues. Either way people will get their money back, cut the club some slack FFS. It’s not as though it’s money people had expected to get back when they bought the season tickets in the first place.

Defended the club earlier in the thread and called people out for being impatient.

But I found out last week from a Utd season ticket holder that he was refunded less than a week after he’d requested a cash refund.

Same old, same old from us unfortunately. Not good enough. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

That’s exactly what I’m saying, and maybe this is one of the issues. Either way people will get their money back, cut the club some slack FFS. It’s not as though it’s money people had expected to get back when they bought the season tickets in the first place.

Cut them some slack?

It's 80 days ago today that the club announced you could apply for a refund. 10 days off 3 months.

The season has started again and finished since that announcement

The new season has started now. 

As far as we are aware not a single fan who applied for a refund has even been contacted yet, never mind seen a £1 in a refund.

Many fans, particularly self employed, are struggling financially as a result of Covid-19 restrictions on their earning capacity.

We have (supposedly if you listen to the sycophants 🙄) a billionaire Chairman who really cares about the fans.

Our fans pay more than they ever have in real terms for the season tickets. They put their money where their mouth is every time its requested.

And still. Nothing.

How much 'slack' do you think is appropriate? Genuine question