Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

No. Called Jet2 and had a full refund back in my account within 48 hours. Significantly more than this as well. 

Very simple, refund to the card used to make the payment automatically. For the small number of people who paid cash or cheque call them. 

Don't normally criticise the club (other than bar service at half time) but this is ridiculous 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

Still waiting and I don’t know of anyone who as been.

Bladeshater says he has

The only person in the whole fanbase 🙄

Just now, bladeshater said:

Wrong again I posted I had got my refund which I have megastore vouchers I never mentioned monetary

You've got my posts on notify haven't you

😂😂😀😀

32 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Behind the initial post on the website I’ve had no update either. Months later. 

The part that was handled poorly was the someone will contact you within two weeks comment from the club in the refund process.

7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

anyone?!

Easier to get your money back on DHGate!

I'm not so much bothered about the delay (I mean it'd be great to have had the refund earlier) it's just the lack of communication from the club that's annoying me. I don't even think they've announced Nuhiu and Lee leaving yet.

Guest Manwithastick

In a quandary now. Didn't renew ST's because I was working away when the (January?) deadline went and the club refused to do it when I rang

them the next day (I was genuinely shocked).

Opted for credit to my account which I planned to put against 20-21 ST's when they went back on sale. But they're not going back on sale. 

So now I want a straight refund (adjusted for 2028 inflation assuming that's when it will be paid).

But the stupid account system is giving me untold grief - my login has always been my ST ID. But now it won't recognise that and is 

being a nightmare with my email address - only links to the retail side of things and not the ticket stuff. AAARRRGGGHHH.

Guest Willow Owl

Don’t get the problem, 60 days from end of rebate period which was beginning of September I believe. 
Wouldn’t expect to hear anything until early November.