If you could put £100 quid on the outcome from EFL tribunal : What would you bet on?l

6 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

15 point deduction with a further 6 suspended.  

Hmmmmmmmm!

Rick Parry.

I'd be amazed if they don't HAMMER us IF chansiri has f'd up.

They could relegate us.

My money would be on a high points deduction, and throw in an umbongo! (12 points minimum)

Let us pray!!

Just now, jonnyowl said:

And who ever is relegated sues us EFL!

But they cant relegate us if we appeal, could take another two months and we then into next season, 

so if they relegate us and we win the appeal they would have to reinstate us and relegate another team after the season starts

or if they do relegate us before the appeal is held we could take out an injunction and stop the league starting

think if we lose it will be a punishment that wont make any difference to us

7 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Both sides really must be putting this to bed next week . Too much going on in football without this dragging on and on . 5/6 point deduction would possibly suit both sides ?? 

Have a feeling something like this will happen which would satisfy both sides.

EFL can claim they have took a stance and deducted points and we can stop up (probably) and have a clean slate start of next season.

2 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Hmmmmmmmm!

Rick Parry.

I'd be amazed if they don't HAMMER us IF chansiri has f'd up.

They could relegate us.

My money would be on a high points deduction, and throw in an umbongo! (12 points minimum)

Let us pray!!

They won't do that.  They'll give us a massive points deduction which with where we currently stand is the same thing.  Straight relegation stirs up too much of a hornet's nest.

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, the third man said:

But they cant relegate us if we appeal, could take another two months and we then into next season, 

so if they relegate us and we win the appeal they would have to reinstate us and relegate another team after the season starts

or if they do relegate us before the appeal is held we could take out an injunction and stop the league starting

think if we lose it will be a punishment that wont make any difference to us

Well I agree they can't relegate us until all appeals are exhausted, It could go all the way to CAS and that could take months.

Teams will kick off if a points deduction takes us down but not applied to next season!

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Well I agree they can't relegate us until all appeals are exhausted, It could go all the way to CAS and that could take months.

Teams will kick off if a points deduction takes us down but not applied to next season!

Another defence would be that the season should have finished at the end of May, so any punishment couldn't have been applied this season but for a pandemic

We win.

EFL, full of remorse, gives us an extra 24 points to make up for the inconvenience. 
We go on an unbeaten run til the end of the season, pip Leeds to automatic and they end up beaten in the playoff final.

Elsewhere, the Sheffield United ownership are investigated and found to be guilty of matchfixing.

The pigs are relegated two divisions.

Lump on

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brinsworthowl said:

9 points n stay up by beating warnock's boro..pos sending them down at same time

You do know that Wednesday don't tend to do Carlsberg moments right!  More likely we get a 9 point deduction and only need to not lose on the last day, Warnock relegates us with a last minute goal.

Just not bothered...

As others have said can't see them deducting enough points to relegate us because we would appeal. If we won the appeal we could then sue for compo. It could get very messy. Could see them educating enough points to.put us 22nd so.its in our hands to stay up. Still think.we might win. Another outcome nobodies mentioned is Chansiri getting a big fine and maybe a short ban.

43 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We will walk away with nowt, go to the local pub to celebrate and pull a fantastic bird real classy, even knows the offside rule.  

The sun is going to shine.

Oh no no no, not again.

You put your hand down her drawers and it's meat and two veg time.

I've had my share of the crying game, thanks very much.

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Oh no no no, not again.

You put your hand down her drawers and it's meat and two veg time.

I've had my share of the crying game, thanks very much.

You've had too many holidays in Pattaya