Cowleys

16 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Hilarious considering they might do the double relegation with a squad that cost a fortune. Look at what they've spent just in the last 2 seasons. That left back cost £18M ffs. And they have 2 wingers that cost a combined £20M and no ones heard of them. Mbenza and Diakhaby. Their line up against us back in Monks first game totalled over £60M in fees. Little old Huddersfield. 

They paid Lincoln 18million for toffolo? 

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Told otherwise, but if your right ..thankfully they turned it down eh 

Definitely

Cowleys turned it down due to the issue of control on transfers etc. Firmly believe long term they were our best option. This club needed a different direction. And they had a bit of the Howard Wilkinson about them. 

We missed a trick. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Who is it that wanted him here like proper proper bad ??   

Huddersfield look in real trouble 

Defeats  in empty stadiums don't count for Udders, so their 8000 game unbeaten run continues. 

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Huddersfield are in total free fall, was it all worth it for losing every week in the PL for 2 years lol.

Oh how they loved singing Forestieri when he missed that pen, would be so funny if he ended up there in L1.

Some clubs should just know their place. 

• Haha 1

Mooy was their best player by some distance. Any club would struggle with losing that. 

I like the cut of Cowleys jib. Something about them. It’s about matching a club with a manager. We had it with Laws. I think they would have been brilliant here.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Mooy was their best player by some distance. Any club would struggle with losing that. 

I like the cut of Cowleys jib. Something about them. It’s about matching a club with a manager. We had it with Laws. I think they would have been brilliant here.  

So did Huddersfield fans, they were buzzing that the cowleys allegedly choose little Hudd over Wednesday - now read DATM !

Edited by TaxiMark

Guest Therealrealist

They are so tinpot its untrue..back to schoolteachin for them next year..bet nobody admits thry wanted em 🤣

34 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Those days are long gone mate...its 2020 football managers have to turn it around in less then a year .

I agree that those days are long gone. Weird how the manager merry go round keeps spitting them out and sucking them back in again. They could lose their jobs at Huddersfield and bounce back straight away at another club and be successful.

Problem with taking over relegated PL teams are big egos and a culture of losing football matches. Not easy to change as recent seasons have shown.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

So did Huddersfield fans, they were buzzing that the cowleys allegedly choose little Hudd over Wednesday - now read DATM !

I guess no one told them they held off taking that job and wanted ours before realising they couldn’t have what they wanted