Danny Cowley

47 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Reminds me a little of Paul Jewell.

Great at one pub club, but not at another

Think his situation at Lincoln was like Wilders. The players there would run through brick walls for him and his brother. They knew what they had to do and how to do it plus he took no crap from them. Posted it on here before about an interview I heard him give when they had the cup run. He was asked about having something stupid like 3 games in 10 days and how the players felt were they tired. His answer was along the lines of why should they feel tired doing something they love and get well paid for? I'm guessing he isnt finding that at Huddersfield.

Should he be mocked though? He/they joined a club on the slide, appalling relegation campaign last season and they'd only got 1 point from their first 6 games of the season.

After their, and Monk's, first game when we beat them, they've averaged more points per game than we have. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Should he be mocked though? He/they joined a club on the slide, appalling relegation campaign last season and they'd only got 1 point from their first 6 games of the season.

After their, and Monk's, first game when we beat them, they've averaged more points per game than we have. 

Yeah, I expected them to be in a relegation battle this season after what happened last season, it's very difficult dropping down when you've been annihilated in the division above.