Bristol City 1 : 2 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Guest Ronson

Just one complaint from today, why does my missus wait until the end of the game before she goes shopping, she's never shut up all game with stupid comments like "why don't they try and get another goal" and "are the bad ones on TV as well", I need peace and quiet when I'm watching Wednesday, she's going in the shed next game whether she likes it or not, and yes IL, that's a moan.

23 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Yet we’ve scored from 2 😂

What a numpty lol 

Perhaps I’ve misunderstood your point here, but Bannan didn’t take either of the corners that lead to the two goals? 

Either way he had a brilliant game and a worthy MOTM. 

Edited by bigdan2003

14 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Might have to if Borner is injured and Fox has gone.  Lees would have to come in and who knows would be on the bench as defensive cover!  😥

I meant, hope he doesn’t change Wickham and Rhodes. Borner unlikely to be fit, but makes you wonder if Fox might stay after all. 

Much deserved win. Wickham starred showing what he can do now he's got some confidence from a few goals.

This 3-5-2 looks much better for us. Really suited Lee who looked much more like his old self again. Bannan too.

Murphy also impressed me with his forward running and even tracking back which he rarely used to bother doing. MOM for me, looks a different player. Thought we looked much poorer once we swapped him for Oddjob.

Glad to see Luongo back too and scored a tidy finish. Likely need more performances like this to stay up.

• Like 1