Bristol City 1 : 2 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Just read on Twitter people slating him saying his legs gone - couldn’t believe what I was seeing

He was quality 

He gave the ball away about 3 times very late on, you should know with most twitter fans that whatever happened throughout the game matters not at all if you don't play like a ninja the last 2 mins 

• Haha 1

Excellent win. Some good play, strong challenges, teamwork and energy. Well done Wednesday. Wildsmith, Lee and Bannan good throughout. Clever run from Wickham for his goal. Keep it up.

Edited by Key
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Well done Gary Monk!!!

Can't argue with that today. Stuck with the side that played well last week and they played well again, I am not against Monk for the sake of it, we went from promotion contenders after half a season to playing terrible football for 3 months, that's why I have been critical.

If we keep going like we have since the return then great, as I've said i am happy to be proven wrong in this respect. They all deserve praise for today.

Edited by Guest

That's a great win.  Let's hope this group fancy showing what they can do!

Wildsmith MOTM for me.  I thought Da Cruz offered a nice outlet when he came on too.  He's direct and defenders hate that.

Ashley Williams had the ref in his pocket though. He spent 100 minutes fouling Wickham, Rhodes and then Nuhiu!  Never had anything given against him.

Just not bothered...