Bristol City 1 : 2 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Looking at the squad, why Fox on bench? Give his place to someone from the academy for experience. Fox doesn't want to be here, I don't want to see him on the pitch, he'd have no reason to try. We can't name him for the next match so for me it's a waste of time him being there today. 

You have no idea whether Fox wants to be here you only know he doesn't want the contract offered to him 

I'd rather have an experienced player sat there should something bizarre happen than an Academy player 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Do you really think if he does come into the pitch he would deliberately not try?? Come on he is a professional footballer that always shows effort.

He might, he might not. He's told us he doesn't want to stay so I don't want him here. Say it for the other 2 as well. Pointless him being on the bench unless he wants to be here. 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

He might, he might not. He's told us he doesn't want to stay so I don't want him here. Say it for the other 2 as well. Pointless him being on the bench unless he wants to be here. 

You were in Monks office were you ?

He's turned down the terms offered that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here