Tomorrow is the day.....

9 hours ago, GerOwl said:

Getting rid of bad eggs/out of contracts is all well and good but not when they are some of your better players. It has weakened the team.

It's done the opposite. 

Look how the players are now playing for each other and the manager since the bad eggs have been cracked and washed away. 

The team is a lot more stronger because its a full team now, not 3/4 of a team with a few bad eggs. 

11 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Our City forum otib is in meltdown as you expect after another lacklustre performance today and many are calling for LJs head again but Steve Lansdown, our owner appointed LJ and has always stuck by him and will probably continue to do the same.

I’d be very surprised if LJ was dismissed anytime soon.

I had a peak at your one of your forumS and i think it’s fair to say there are a few on there who don’t like your manager, some even slagging off his playing ability ( which is irrelevant) I get the impression he is under pressure when I see some of his points in the BBC report where he believes you deserved something from the game?? 🤯

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

I had a peak at your one of your forumS and i think it’s fair to say there are a few on there who don’t like your manager, some even slagging off his playing ability ( which is irrelevant) I get the impression he is under pressure when I see some of his points in the BBC report where he believes you deserved something from the game?? 🤯

LJ, like many managers tries to be upbeat after a defeat. The fact that City were lacklustre and created very little says to me that we got what we deserved - nothing!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Has been out injured but is now available again so we haven’t seen much of him. He is in competition for the right back position with a Portuguese called Piera but he got injured last week at Ewood  so  possibly Hunt will start today but you never know with Johnson....

From what I’ve seen of Hunt he’s a solid enough full back, gets forward when he can but his crossing leaves a lot to be desired. He’s never gonna send any PL clubs into a race for his signature tho.

Think that’s pretty much most of our fans opinion on him

• Like 1