Tomorrow is the day.....

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Are they though ? Hutchinson and Westwood have just been hanging around like bad smells far too long , both past their best. Forestieri too . Yeah they still have the odd glimpse here and there but it’s not enough 

Fair do's on Westwood, had a slip in form which brought in Dawson but he still twice the keeper Dawson or Wildsmith are. Hutchinson was one of our best players until Monk binned him, the stats in Neils "Bannan is great" thread back that up. FF in the squad improves most championship teams. Any injuries and we end up having to start Pelupessy, Dave, Penney or Van Aken(injuries permitting). 

3 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

Fair do's on Westwood, had a slip in form which brought in Dawson but he still twice the keeper Dawson or Wildsmith are. Hutchinson was one of our best players until Monk binned him, the stats in Neils "Bannan is great" thread back that up. FF in the squad improves most championship teams. Any injuries and we end up having to start Pelupessy, Dave, Penney or Van Aken(injuries permitting). 

The fact these players at their best are better than the rest don’t mean they should stay . Westwood is shot so he won’t be missed, he was garbage when he played this year . Hutchinson is the wrong side of 30 , knackered knees and again is just stale . Forestieri has played well 4/5 times in 3 years , that’s not enough .

It’s going to be grim for a few years , but the club need to start looking to unearth gems from the lower leagues and investing in our youth players . The signing expensive , past it ,  Once good now crap method has backfired big time 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

My second favourite Championship team visit AG tomorrow to face my favourite Championship club. 

From reading various media sources it appears that you guys have contractual player issues ongoing with various players not available for the big match tomorrow - hopefully that’ll give an advantage to us at AG but after last weeks abysmal showing at Blackburn I won’t be holding my breath...

Our manager Lee Johnson is getting fearful stick down our way after last weeks abject performance at Blackburn and many City fans want him gone ....so if you guys score early I have a sad feeling that you could well be leaving the West Country with three points in the bag....

That said, I don’t want to be on the wrong end of a late dodgy penalty.........surely? Not twice?...:huh:

Can't be that bad pal. How did you do at home to Blackburn?????

Guest Mcguigan
9 hours ago, unkastav said:

Keep hearing Johnsons being lined for various other jobs.... then you say his times almost up down there

personally cant stand the turd

personally cant stand the little turd

42 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Hows jack hunt been doing for you lot pal? 

Has been out injured but is now available again so we haven’t seen much of him. He is in competition for the right back position with a Portuguese called Piera but he got injured last week at Ewood  so  possibly Hunt will start today but you never know with Johnson....

From what I’ve seen of Hunt he’s a solid enough full back, gets forward when he can but his crossing leaves a lot to be desired. He’s never gonna send any PL clubs into a race for his signature tho.

BC are like us, a mid-championship team, who have a pop at the play-offs every 5 years or so. 

Unlike like us, they've invested into their ground and training ground facilities, so well done to them at looking at the future sensibly and sustainably..

3 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Many football have other clubs that they like, mine is the Owls, Lincoln City and Liverpool. We also like to know what other fans think of our club and certainly on our City forum OTIB away fans are welcome to comment on football matters.

Right that's it, get out! We thought we really meant something special to you, but now we find out that we're just one of several bits on the side you've got. We dreamed that one day you'd leave Bristol and spend the rest of your life with us but no, you go off and live with your Lincoln strumpet and see how long that lasts. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

My second favourite Championship team visit AG tomorrow to face my favourite Championship club. 

From reading various media sources it appears that you guys have contractual player issues ongoing with various players not available for the big match tomorrow - hopefully that’ll give an advantage to us at AG but after last weeks abysmal showing at Blackburn I won’t be holding my breath...

Our manager Lee Johnson is getting fearful stick down our way after last weeks abject performance at Blackburn and many City fans want him gone ....so if you guys score early I have a sad feeling that you could well be leaving the West Country with three points in the bag....

That said, I don’t want to be on the wrong end of a late dodgy penalty.........surely? Not twice?...:huh:

Garry has a little something for ya

FB_IMG_1593349679966.jpg

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Bang on there mate, been down AG a few times and all have been 1-1 draws.

Can't understand how LJ is getting so much stick really, I've always thought hes done okay, at least your club is run properly (SL).

See you as a mid table side like us ( hopefully) 

Oh and thanks for the points today ;-)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

Well done boys. You did an excellent job on us. 

Fair play Alan...Not a great game, but your lads looked a little lacklustre...Thought we were going to romp it after the 2nd..but held on comfortably at the end...Do you think thats the end for Johnson?

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair play Alan...Not a great game, but your lads looked a little lacklustre...Thought we were going to romp it after the 2nd..but held on comfortably at the end...Do you think thats the end for Johnson?

Our City forum otib is in meltdown as you expect after another lacklustre performance today and many are calling for LJs head again but Steve Lansdown, our owner appointed LJ and has always stuck by him and will probably continue to do the same.

I’d be very surprised if LJ was dismissed anytime soon.