Is it time to close the shop??

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

We have to start cutting our cloth accordingly..great staff in there but they could be re deployed to other areas..uts never busy..the mark up on merchandise must be feeble..all stuff can be bought online..its a big area what could be better utilised..imo

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Grez Bez said:

Are you basing this on the P&L you've spent hours analysing yeah?

Im basing this on everytime i gp down to buy a ticket theres nobody spending owt..our merchandise is limited to say the least..it just seems a waste of a big space

And when the next new shirt comes out and the sizes are all non standard again, there will be loads of people sending shirts back that they bought online that no longer fit.

In previous years I’ve had shirts in medium or large.... this year I’ve had to buy XXL and it’s nothing to do with middle age spread !!

Guest Therealrealist

Last time i tried to buy owt was about 2 year ago..sent ah lass down to get me a wooly hat type thing bobble hat you know what i mean..this wer in december..no chance..nothing..got one on ebsy in end for a fiver

17 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

We have to start cutting our cloth accordingly..great staff in there but they could be re deployed to other areas..uts never busy..the mark up on merchandise must be feeble..all stuff can be bought online..its a big area what could be better utilised..imo

Which other areas exactly?:wacko:

Guest Therealrealist

Or a massive bar/pub..even rham have got one under their home end..if i wer runnin the show i wudnt have all the local boozers packed on matchdays..or the off licence near the kop..you wud all be spending your hard earned IN the ground..at 3 quid a pint

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Or a massive bar/pub..even rham have got one under their home end..if i wer runnin the show i wudnt have all the local boozers packed on matchdays..or the off licence near the kop..you wud all be spending your hard earned IN the ground..at 3 quid a pint

Thats a no brainer that should have been sorted years ago

8 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Painting over the ‘Presto Stand’

Don't be silly.

We can't do that.

I've told you before, DC is pumping in £1000,000's a year under the guise of "Presto" sponsorship.:rolleyes:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

innovative gnomes...A large Nuhiu cost more than a Bannan....an Abdi gnome...it "lays" on the garden....

A J Bothroyd gnome that sits on the right hand side of the garden....

Dont forget the Brian Barry Murphy gnome with its ear hanging off