9 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

We play Boro on 22/7.

A couple of quick questions. When will the new season start and when will the fixtures be published ? 

I don't think they will publish the fixtures until we know which teams are in the league's if you hear owt give us a shout

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think they might push start 9f next season back hoping the games wont be behind  closed doors.

Got a feeling might be a slow easing with crowds of 500 allowed, then 2,000, then 10,000 etc.

That'll be difficult.

How many multi season ticket holders do we have?

Who would chise who gets to go?

16 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Its going to be a mess next season especially in L1 &L2 I am sure some clubs will go to the wall before season starts then others around Christmas as they struggle with crowd numbers and lack of revenue. Lets hope we are still in the championship

They will do unless crowds are back in full at the beginning of next season

Can't see the new season starting until October with the European finals being in August. Starting the next couple of seasons late may actually work out alright, the schedule would have been knackered for the November-December World Cup in 2022 anyway.

God knows when they'll actually allow fans back in though.

• Like 1

I think next season will not start till September, transfer window will run till beginning of October then all leagues will have a Christmas break of 3 weeks so they world cup does not affect the integrity of the league.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I think next season will not start till September, transfer window will run till beginning of October then all leagues will have a Christmas break of 3 weeks so they world cup does not affect the integrity of the league.

What happens to the Euros?

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Can't see the new season starting until October with the European finals being in August. Starting the next couple of seasons late may actually work out alright, the schedule would have been knackered for the November-December World Cup in 2022 anyway.

God knows when they'll actually allow fans back in though.

Would you want to go there!!!