Todays games

Teams at the bottom fighting for their lives today. We need to know where we stand, everyone needs to know if we are in this fight at the bottom or not.

Huge advantage to the team at the bottom end, know where they stand and what they need to get out of this. The importance of every result changes, we need to know ASAP. 

44 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

so the thought of Pigs and Leeds both in the Prem and us in league ******** one doesn’t annoy you in the slightest? We are an absolute shambles of a club 

No one hates Leeds more than me as I live around the area but I can’t do anything about it. 

I may be wrong, but I don’t think we will get a deduction. We will stay up and I can’t wait for this rebuild. Long overdue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

No one hates Leeds more than me as I live around the area but I can’t do anything about it. 

I may be wrong, but I don’t think we will get a deduction. We will stay up and I can’t wait for this rebuild. Long overdue. 

Hope your right but if we lose the case I can't see the EFL letting us walk away with just a slapped wrist. 

5 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hope your right but if we lose the case I can't see the EFL letting us walk away with just a slapped wrist. 

Yep, if it's a guilty verdict and the panel opts for a relatively lenient penalty, the EFL will probably launch their own appeal to make it harder. They have previous on this, and of course other clubs will kick up a stink.

Edited by Sheff74

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

If we do get a points deduction got feeling will be taken off next season.

This is exactly what Barnsley and Hull are complaining to the EFL about.

They want any deductions to be this season

54 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Teams at the bottom fighting for their lives today. We need to know where we stand, everyone needs to know if we are in this fight at the bottom or not.

Huge advantage to the team at the bottom end, know where they stand and what they need to get out of this. The importance of every result changes, we need to know ASAP. 

We are in that battle points deduction or not. 

Monk needs to get into the players heads we are 4 points from safety and need to start fighting. 

The other teams are fighting now and that's the worrying bit. 

Just now, Road Runner said:

We are in that battle points deduction or not. 

Monk needs to get into the players heads we are 4 points from safety and need to start fighting. 

The other teams are fighting now and that's the worrying bit. 

Battling like we did last game

10 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Maybe a compromise of 5 points off this season, 5 points off next season.

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Expect it'll be next season we get a deduction if it is coming. The time this has taken tells me we'll be probably be ok though. 

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

£1m fine would do, no points deducted

These scenarios presume we're guilty

The club are adamant were innocent

IF we're found guilty expect the proverbial book to be thrown at us

With added punishment for taking it this far

• Like 2