Todays games

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

so the thought of Pigs and Leeds both in the Prem and us in league ******** one doesn’t annoy you in the slightest? We are an absolute shambles of a club 

I'll admit this was really irritating me as soon as the first Leeds goal went in. For some reason I thought they were gonna stuff it up again.

I'll still keep going (when we are allowed, or watching every game) and still take my boy and just hope that one day he will get the feeling that I used to have on a match day, when I was his age, which was pride.

It's really hard to see it ever being like it was when I was young, especially the early to mid 90's but I'm sure there are people on here that have been going a lot longer that have seen this sort of thing before, I just doubt it's ever taken this long.

• Like 1

Just now, deaks1984 said:

I'll admit this was really irritating me as soon as the first Leeds goal went in. For some reason I thought they were gonna stuff it up again.

I'll still keep going (when we are allowed, or watching every game) and still take my boy and just hope that one day he will get the feeling that I used to have on a match day, when I was his age, which was pride.

It's really hard to see it ever being like it was when I was young, especially the early to mid 90's but I'm sure there are people on here that have been going a lot longer that have seen this sort of thing before, I just doubt it's ever taken this long.

And this doesn't mean I'm not proud to be an owl, it's just difficult to be proud of the team, especially with all the off field things happening, players refusing to see the season out and results/performances like Blackburn this season.

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

so the thought of Pigs and Leeds both in the Prem and us in league ******** one doesn’t annoy you in the slightest? We are an absolute shambles of a club 

If it upsets you that much go support a premier League club its that simple