Owls squad to face Bristol tomorrow.

Guest mkowl
Just now, stocksyuto said:

Fox rejected a short term contract so they might have offered longer terms 

I think that is the issue all around - i will sign this short term deal if there is a reasonable offer on the table as a follow on. Sort of insurance policy 

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

So I’ll jump right in by suggesting he’s signed a new long term deal.

Is my first thought.

Might not have signed it but if you have an offer on the table that you sort of would accept even if you keep that option open for now, makes you more willing

Yorkshire post was reporting that he was offered less than the current £8k pw that he’s currently on. Personally, if this is the case, he will leave. There will be a club in the championship who will offer him £10k pw even in the current climate. 

Personally, I’d keep him. Basic going forward but a vastly underrated defender. He’s decent in my opinion. 

• Like 2

Guest mkowl
2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Wednesday chose him obvs. 

Will be a done deal on hearing we’ve no points deduction to worry about (and which is what I’m expecting / hoping for).

I don't think we can underplay the significance of that pending decision from the EFL on decisions being made by both the Club one side and players the other

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Aimed at Fletcher? 

That’s rediculous.

I’m not normally part of the conspiracy squad, but with what’s happened this week I can’t help but feel it was a bit of a ******** take last week. Hope i’m wrong of course. 

• Like 3