Carltons view

I know it’s not official but I would have thought Bannan would have been one of the higher earners at the club. If true the only one of those remotely close to being any sort of value for money is Liam Palmer and it’s no wonder we can’t shift Westwood. 

🤣 Nuhiu £13k a week 

Edited by edinburghowl
  • Like 1

I think one of the major problems that managers have is keeping everyone happy and motivated  when there is such a large difference in wages.

We saw what happened with us with FF when we brought Fletcher and Hooper in on much larger wages than the rest of the squad. Huge differences like we have are likely to cause resentment within the team.

I think younger players are more likely to accept this sort of wage scale as they can see what could be available if they perform.

I have watched United on TV since the breakdown and some of their players don't appear to be putting in the work rate that they did last season. Maybe thy have created a problem like we have. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Always an opinion I enjoy listening to. 

Does anyone else find it strange, that we find ourselves discussing another mans salary, and how much that attributes to our opinion of them. 

Feels like the gap between club and fans gets wider and wider with each passing season! 

There's still romance in this sport, think we could all play our part in cultivating it to the surface more. 

• Like 1

He’s got his maths completely wrong based on that data! Although I see the points he is making and the sentiment. It is a completely different world we are now in and that compounded with our previous spending habits I can see why Fletcher and FF have to go. The best thing our chairman can do is get genuine football advisors in who are not in it for themselves.

• Like 1