Would you take any of them?

16 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Nice first post. Absolutely not Peter the blade...

I’m a blade because I think one of their players would be a good signing for us?! Makes sense......and what does doing my first post have to do with anything?! Does it make my opinion less salient?! Everyone starts somewhere..... maybe I shouldn’t have bothered...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter the owl said:

I’m a blade because I think one of their players would be a good signing for us?! Makes sense......and what does doing my first post have to do with anything?! Does it make my opinion less salient?! Everyone starts somewhere..... maybe I shouldn’t have bothered...

Oh dear....I think we know what happens next

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Peter the owl said:

You’re trying way too hard

• Haha 1

Wasn't that long ago that Jack Rodwell was being touted as the next big thing. Shows how fickle and uncertain a football career can be. Also shows if you really want to mess things up, spend some time over on the Dark Side...