Lean Mean Nuhui Machine

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Only Hipsters have beards in this day and age. A big no no. 

I grew one during the lock down, shaved it off because it doesn't half itch......and scratches against the pillow in bed(I'm a sensitive soul).

Shaved it off, looked in the mirror and saw my mother.......grown it again, sod the itching.

• Haha 1

If it wasnt for the big daft smile Id say he looks ill.

The weight off should help him be a little more mobile, but until someone takes the time to teach the guy how to run properly he will always look like's he is trudging through tar.

7 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

If you think about it, growing a beard is easy.

Not growing a beard is where all the effort comes in.

too true ,beards are for lazy scruffs ,can you imagine how many millions of bacteria a full on beard carries? full of sweat . nowt wrong in a razor. 

4 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I grew one during the lock down, shaved it off because it doesn't half itch......and scratches against the pillow in bed(I'm a sensitive soul).

Shaved it off, looked in the mirror and saw my mother.......grown it again, sod the itching.

What about your boobs though?

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

What about your boobs though?

They're coming along nicely, Simon......talking of fishing, I bought a license 3 weeks ago for the first time since that match and some new line, the canal's 300m down the road and I still haven't been.

I was committed to rekindling my youth after spotting they were remaking the 60's Voblex lures, which I bought 3 years ago...

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

too true ,beards are for lazy scruffs ,can you imagine how many millions of bacteria a full on beard carries? full of sweat . nowt wrong in a razor. 

Yes.

But you try telling young people that.

Beatniks tut tut tut...

😀