Liverpool

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

All the litter they left last night is disgraceful. I thought they had pride in their city? Funny way of showing it.

A large group of the fans that were celebrating came back this morning and cleaned it all up 

19 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Well aware of that, but this was a night of celebration that was marred by a few morons. Is there any club in the land that is any different?

I agree with this. It wasn’t that long ago that a team who’d just won promotion from League One was unable to do a proper lap of honour, fearing for their safety because their moron fans wouldn’t stay off the pitch.

My other half and myself were sat in a country pub in the Cotsolds and laughed when Liverpool conceded a goal on TV.

These two scousers on the next table (man and woman) started mouthing off to us, almost threatening us. 

Some of their fans are truly awful.

Lord knows what they would have said if they knew we were Owls fans!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Mus said:

My other half and myself were sat in a country pub in the Cotsolds and laughed when Liverpool conceded a goal on TV.

These two scousers on the next table (man and woman) started mouthing off to us, almost threatening us. 

Some of their fans are truly awful.

Lord knows what they would have said if they knew we were Owls fans!

They're like rats, if you go into a pub you're never more than 20 feet away from a plastic scouser.