Liverpool

Cant stand victimpool,hated for all the right reasons all across the entire country,

I do like Klopp and hes put a side together that plays some fantastic football and will doubtless bestow more glory on one the most unworthy set of supporters in the entire country,hopefully madrid or barca will take him away very soon and the scumbags can go back to hating the rest of the country for hating them and destroy their own city while they blame every fecker else for destroying it.

Vile feckers

10 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Cant stand victimpool,hated for all the right reasons all across the entire country,

I do like Klopp and hes put a side together that plays some fantastic football and will doubtless bestow more glory on one the most unworthy set of supporters in the entire country,hopefully madrid or barca will take him away very soon and the scumbags can go back to hating the rest of the country for hating them and destroy their own city while they blame every fecker else for destroying it.

Vile feckers

The state of you. 

The latest big article on the BBC wankfest site is called "30 years of hurt".

God they've had it rough, all they've managed in that time are:

2 Champions League wins 

4 Champions League finals in all (not bad when they're crying about not being champions)

1 UEFA Cup + 1 runner up

3 FA Cups + 2 runner up

4 League Cups + 2 runner up

3 Community Shields

3 European Super Cups

1 World Club Championship 

17 top 4 finishes

Never finished below 8th

I might start a Gofundme for the poor little lambs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

All the litter they left last night is disgraceful. I thought they had pride in their city? Funny way of showing it.

There’s always litter after a large event, it isn’t exclusive to football fans or Scousers. It is disgraceful though but a symptom of society.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Carragher somewhat foolish being part of it.

Are you surprised?

Absolute full weight.

Should have been sacked from Sky over the 'spit the dog' episode. I wonder if Sky will sack him now? (no chance)

Horrible club and fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-53203765

Edited by Dronfield Blue
  • Like 3