Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Oooh

Joost Van Aken Dutch Star

Chuchs spunk in his opponent's eyes

And after spraying his sexy passes

He puts man mayonaisse on his....brows

Meh meh meh meh 

• Haha 1

Guest Grez Bez

Good news. Need all the squad players we can.

Both can play LB where we are lacking.

Regarding Van Aken - let's give him a go. He may have come back better suited to the championship this time around

From what I can see in the rules that have been published, Penney and JvA won't qualify for this. It says for players at clubs where the leagues have been curtailed - and 2. Bundesliga is being finished. Could just be ambiguous terminology though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

From what I can see in the rules that have been published, Penney and JvA won't qualify for this. It says for players at clubs where the leagues have been curtailed - and 2. Bundesliga is being finished. Could just be ambiguous terminology though.

thanks for the info. I don’t suppose you have heard any whispers on how the EFL case is going? 

Guest paulvcooke
18 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

German Bundesliga 2 regular season ends on Saturday, their clubs have avoided the relegation play-off (just). But won't they have to quarantine once entering the country? I cant see any exemptions for athletes on here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-travellers-exempt-from-uk-border-rules/coronavirus-covid-19-travellers-exempt-from-uk-border-rules

Guest paulvcooke
3 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Thanks for the clarification Joe.

2 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Could be right. Its probably done so all the leagues one and two players can play for their clubs. Otherwise if you got a player on loan at another championship club you will just call him back. So effectively no team would end up hanging onto any of their loan players.