Division 3 Appreciation Thread

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

dont matter what division we are in if we win then its a good day .........ive seen us  in the  championship play off places and lose and this site melts down also seen is mid table of the 3rd  and we get a result and every ones buzzing .......do people think that the blunts fans are enjoying there season more than whoever is top of the 3rd division just because its a higher level ?..i dont think they are 

Spot on🖕

As long the off field stuff is stable , then I'm not too bothered about league 1.

We were in the third division when I started watching as a kid over 40 years ago ,  and over the seasons I think I've enjoyed it the most and had the most laughs with mates at the game when we've been in the third tier.  

I've said this so many times, as long ad we are winning more than losing, fans will turn up . Doesnt matter what division we are in.

My united supporting mates still speak very fondly of their 4th division winning season, 1981 I think it was,  all the grounds they went to , iconic players,  great kits. Didn't matter that it was the bottom division, they were winning and having a laugh. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Looking at our years in Div 1 and Championship ,And the premier over the last 30 yrs ,Are we just a yo yo team Championship and Div 1 now ?

Well, yes. Anyone under 25 would bracket us with likes of Millwall, Charlton and Hull. It's sad .

• Thanks 1

Cardiff for the Playoff Final

Wycombe game

Beating the Pigs at Hillsborough

2-0 down at Bramall Lane...MADINE

Torquay away with more fans than them

Carlisle Antonio goal

I LOVE THIS LEAGUE

• Like 2

On 10/05/2021 at 16:05, Bez said:

Cardiff for the Playoff Final

Wycombe game