A NEW DAWN AT SWFC -

12 minutes ago, striker said:

Long overdue. Despite the distractions at the moment, feel optimistic for the future. 

Yep whatever happens, this is an opportunity to build something new for the first time since 2016.

We just have to hope we back the right manager to do it 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

When we beat the efl. 

We have a manager with money to spend on players he wants to play in style he wants to play 

Most of the deadwood and malcontents have been shipped out.

A new dawn at S6.

Best position we've been in for many a year.

I think i will reserve judgement on that until after efl hearing has concluded , if they relegate us we have to prey chansiri still bankrolls the club or we go bust simples. 

6 minutes ago, deano said:

Can we get a decent manager then please

This 

Doesn't matter who we sign 

We need a proven manager whose gonna improve us on and off the pitch 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

It’s a new dawn at SWFC, some maybe sad certain players  have gone, some maybe can’t wait to see the back of them. 

It’s time for a new era & revolution. If we can escape this season with no relegation. It’s a managers dream this scenario (pending efl)

Personally I’d go all out to get a decent manager, push the boat out and get someone with a philosophy & vision (no disrespect to Monk, but he isn’t that man) it’s the ideal scenario buys his own players who he wants, rebuild with a youthful, dynamic side. This summer is absolutely key for our next 5 years. 

in a strange way, it feels like a weight is lifted off Wednesday shoulders, I bet there is collectively millions that can go to better use now.

WAWAW

I'm wondering if wiping off the high earners like that will have shown a little signal of intent to the EFL over rectifying our ways maybe soften the blow??

• Like 1