SAM HUTCHINSON - Megathread

51 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Of all the players leaving, he is the one I blame monk for. 

From a distance it appears he was treated woefully and it detonated the bomb the destroyed our season. 

Never adequately explained. 

Never fully explained why a similar thing happened with Sam under a previous manager either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

HUTCHINSON.jpg

SAM HUTCHINSON - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 

Thread dedicated to Sam Hutchinson who is off having turned down a contract extension and is leaving the club officially on 30th June 

What are your memories of Sam?  What were his SWFC highlights?

Always put it in but clearly got demons. Wish him.well

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

HUTCHINSON.jpg

SAM HUTCHINSON - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 

Thread dedicated to Sam Hutchinson who is off having turned down a contract extension and is leaving the club officially on 30th June 

What are your memories of Sam?  What were his SWFC highlights?

Must have missed that bit from the club.

Would love to know what really happened with Hutch. To us he seemed like the top professional you could wish for. Handled himself well off the pitch and always had the desire in the games. However Monk and Jos seemed to have an issue with him.

Out of them all to leave i wish him nothing but the best. Was the only one who could have gone all the way to the top if it wasn't for injuries.

• Like 4

Most beautiful man ever to play to SWFC.

Will miss talking about 'my Sammy'.

But seemed to become far too comfortable and lost his fire. Then seemed to become a negative in the dressing room (allegedly - but two managers out of the last three have seen the need to freeze him out).

Best thing for the club that he is off.

Guest Maxine
6 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Wasn't offered anything to sign lol

I know and we knew he wouldn't be. Shame though him and Fletcher will be a big loss imo. 

An extremely good player, who has clearly been held back by his physical and mental health issues. At his best - which in my view was parts of the second Carlos season -he was absolutely outstanding and close to being the best player in the league.  I did get a whisper from someone close to the England camp back then he was being looked at for a long list for consideration for an England cap as there were big doubts about Dier at defensive midfield going into Euro 16.  In the end SH got injured again.  

Good luck sam.

• Haha 1