Jump to content

Fletch, Forestieri and Fox reject contract extensions


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Statto Owl said:

No, but guess he'll be 3rd choice ahead of Westwood 

Sums our club up. No wonder the better players want to leave. I know they’re replaceable but we’re a laughing stock. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

We don't have anyone at the club who isn't replaceable for the money they are on.

So we move on to better hungrier players.

this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Look at opening tweet on here by dom.

The official site does not say that tho, which is what I meant. Strange they have said Winnall and Hutch will, but didn’t for the rest. 

Edited by S W F C
Link to post
Share on other sites

The players leaving are the very same that take pelters week in week out, bar Fletcher.

 

Part of an era at the club that's now passed, move on to younger hungrier talent on sensible wages. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

End of an era . Just hope nuhiu doesn't stay past end of this season

Nuhiu is a decent  squad player 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So that’s the spine of the team gone for nowt then plus our first choice left back, again for nowt. 
 

When fit Hutchinson, FF and Fletcher would have been starters but the clueless Monk and now clueless Chansiri and his cronies let them all wind their contracts down and leave for nothing. 
 

If any of us run a business like Chansiri runs our club, we wouldn’t last 2 minutes. God only knows what the next bit of news coming out of the club will be. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, S W F C said:

The official site does not say that tho, which is what I meant. Strange they have said Winnall and Hutch will, but didn’t for the rest. 

Think its because we are not releasing them. They are not renewing. But it's the same thing. Just there choice not ours. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pazowl55 said:

Think its because we are not releasing them. They are not renewing. But it's the same thing. Just there choice not ours. 

Maybe. Only one I’m disappointed in is Fletcher, but can understand with our current finance situation and his age 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Am i right in thinking then that Fox, Forestieri and Fletcher couldn't even be ars*ed to help us out for the remaing games this season?

Nuhiu did...and we all still hate Nuhiu?

dont think many, if any, fans hate him. Some, like me, might think we can get better players for next season. Cant fault his attitude.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of me wants to say right lets move on...

 

a bigger part of me also wants to slap the knobbers

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

The players leaving are the very same that take pelters week in week out, bar Fletcher.

 

Part of an era at the club that's now passed, move on to younger hungrier talent on sensible wages. 

 

 

They dont though

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So after spaffing the thick end of £200 million quid of DC’s wealth, the best striker we own is Nuhiu.  And we are battling to save ourselves from relegation to League One.

 

Just think about that for a minute.

Edited by Westfield Owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, unkastav said:

They dont though

FF has never taken stick?

 

Fox has never taken stick? 

 

Fletch has never had grief about his wages?

 

Ok. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dexter Morgan said:

What about Westwood? 



WESTWOOD HAS ANOTHER YEAR LEFT

He signed a 2 year deal under Steve Bruce


We have to pay him for another year


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

So that’s the spine of the team gone for nowt then plus our first choice left back, again for nowt. 
 

When fit Hutchinson, FF and Fletcher would have been starters but the clueless Monk and now clueless Chansiri and his cronies let them all wind their contracts down and leave for nothing. 
 

If any of us run a business like Chansiri runs our club, we wouldn’t last 2 minutes. God only knows what the next bit of news coming out of the club will be. 


Can’t blame Monk for that!! He joined when they had less than a year left on their contracts so his hands were tied. This always has been the way of Chansiri which means you’re always going to lose money.

 

I get the feeling he thinks he’s being loyal to the players but today’s news shows that the players aren’t loyal (not that they have to be). Hopefully a bit of a wake up call for the owner!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...